Last night I went to Alicia's place to cut her hair for her and FINALLY caught up with her after friggen TWO months. We didn't realize it had been so long till we stopped and thought "wow was the last time I saw you... no... that can't be?" ...
Well it was. So we had TONS to catch up on and we ended up gabbing away until midnight. It always turns out that way.
I really have nothing to blog about today in particular. I haven't been up to a whole lot today. I've found a few new songs I really want to learn and one of them is actually "heartless" by Kanye West. However I'm going to learn the William Fitzsimmons version because it is BEAUTIFUL. Laugh all you want but it's amazing. http://www.myspace.com/williamfitzsimmons ...Listen to his shit and love it.
Another song I want to learn is Laura Marling - My manic and I ... as well as "Oh boy" by Duffy.
So that's a bit of what I've been up to I suppose. I'm in seclusion right now from life because it's a much easier way to NOT spend money. Also because things are finally quieting down after the holiday bid-ness.
I found some whoreish pictures on my computer and some not-so-whoreish pictures that are all quite old now. About 3-5 years old so I thought I would share a few. That'll be my post for the day, random trip back to when I was fat and had short hair and facial piercings.
Speaking of short hair, I'm taking a day off of work on Monday and I'm going to get my hair chopped off. It needs it in a serious way. I like that my hair is grown out but I don't like that it's not healthy right now. I always say there's no point in having long hair if it looks like shit, so I have no particular attachment to keeping my hair the length it is. So I THINK Katie-Rose is going to cut off about 5 inches ish? haha.
I really want to go dirtbiking. I've never been dirtbiking. Anyone wanna teach me? I think that'd be a pretty good time right now hah!
Anyways... this blog is just pointless random sporatic bullshit so here's those pictures to conclude the craziness
Does it look like her and I could be sisters? Because I feel like we look like sisters in this picture...





4 comments:
Hello nekkid Marlee!
I've never seen a piercing in a cheek like that before. Yee-ouch. But you look adorable nonetheless. :)
And yes, you two totally look like sisters - matching smiles... the matching piercings help too. :)
Marlee, you are beautiful both in and out. Don't ever doubt that. :)
I lost 6 years with no photos of myself ... like, none ... I wish I had a batch of embarrassing ones to look back on.
And yeah, that cheek piercing looks ow.
And I also know about how cheap it is to hide at home ... perhaps we can hide together. :)
Post a Comment