I have been sleeping all morning. I've got a fever and feel like I'm going to puke all over the place.
This.Sucks.
It sucks because I've been throwing up almost every day for the last week so the last thing I need is to top it all off with a lovely side of flu.
There's literally only been one day that I haven't thrown up in the past week which sucks. Every morning I've woken up sick to my stomach and the first thing I do every day is throw up. Then usually after that I'm okay but occasionally the sick feeling carries on at work and I'll throw up there too.
On Tuesday night I went to the Matt Good concert with PatZ, Danielle, Chad, Krista, Alicia and Adam. This was my only night for getting to see Pat before he left. We started off with dinner at the Ciavarro's and then sauntered on over to the concert. We met up with Krista there and then we dispersed into our seats seeing as how we were all sitting in different areas. I didn't take any pictures because they said "no cameras" and my camera isn't one of those small ones that you could possibly sneak in so I just left it at home.
After the concert we were all going over to library square to surprise Adam for his birthday. We were meeting up with a bunch of people there and Adam definitely had no clue so it worked out perfectly. Poor Alicia was so nervous about the whole thing all day so she was glad to get there and get the surprise over with.
I had a decent time there although I was extremely nervous the entire time I was there. I apologize if anyone thought I was being a bitch or anything of that sort. Basically, my ex was there and this week I have been avoiding him like the plague. I've decided that it's best for me not to talk to him or see him at this time until I get past whatever it is I'm going through. It might sound like an immature thing to do but I'm not trying to be some snotty little bitch, I'm just trying to do what's best for me. Right now what's best for me is distance. Hence why I've deleted him from my facebook and off of my blog list. I'm not ready to read some of the things he has to say since he's in a different place than I am and until I'm in that same place then this is what needs to be done.
So... seeing as how he was there I was very nervous the whole night and at one point I actually went and puked up my dinner. I tried to stay in other areas of the bar so that my nerves would stay at bay and so I could try to have a good time. As we were getting ready to leave though he pulled me aside to ask if we could be civil and I cut the conversation very short, it wasn't because I was trying to be a bitch it was because I was ready to throw up again and I didn't want to vomit on his face. So again, I apologize to everyone and anyone that I might have "snubbed off" that night in this manner and if Dario is reading this that apology also extends to him.
Basically I'm just trying to avoid drama right now. I don't know if it seems like it's just creating more or not, but I feel like if I just take a step back and quit trying to move ahead at a pace I'm not in tune with then it'll be better for everyone in the end.
Anyways, that's all I'm going to say about any of this anymore. I'm done talking about the whole situation. I'm going to be directing my focus on other things and try to continue on a happier note. There have been a lot of fun things going on lately so I will talk strictly about that from now on.
So anyways, back to the rest of the night. I am so glad that Adams surprise worked out (for Alicia's sake because she put so much effort into organizing everything) and that everyone seemed to have a good time. It was really great seeing Melissa, as per usual since I haven't seen her in awhile now! (That's a hint that we need to see eachother more often!)
It was nice to see Pat again too. Whether it be the hilarious conversation with him or just the fact that he is the root of every joke made. It was just nice. It's really too bad he has to live in lame-o Red Deer. He knows that Vancouver is really the place to be. Maybe after working in Red Deer for a few years he'll have that experience under his belt that could help him land a job in Vancouver, WHERE HE SHOULD BE.
Clearly I'm playing Captain Obvious today.
Anyways, I feel like crap and I should go back to laying in bed. I don't know which is worse, nervous sick or flu sick. Nervous sick sucks but once I puke I usually feel better. So I suppose flu sick is probably worse since it's accompanied with achy fevery pukey bullshit. Yugh.
Oh... we had our test on Monday and I got 100%. I also got 9/10 on my first blunt bob which was awesome. Thats the highest mark they'll give us on our haircuts right now so that we still have something to work towards. I love school, as busy as it is I absolutely love it. It is so awesome to be doing something again that I genuinely enjoy and love. We've moved onto colour theory now, we have our test in less than two weeks. This one will be one of the hardest chapters. So perhaps today while I lay in bed I'll do some studying.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hint taken!
The fever is your body's way of killing the bad germs. Drink loads of fluids and ride it out. HUGS
I didn't think you were being a snob, especially under the circumstances. I think everyone understood.
Post a Comment