Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Busy Bee Be Buzzin

Is there a scent that women have when they're single? Cause somebody please tell me what the deal is here.

I have been hit on a few times yeah, but not often is it so blatant. Now all of a sudden between yesterday and today, I've been creeped on 4 different times.

One in particular was REALLY creepy as this guy literally leaned his head out of the car window and stared at me while I waited to cross the street. Before that when he had first driven by, he whistled out the window at me. Like come the fuck on!

And the staring thing? Just plain creepy. Who does that shit?

On the bright side I finally for the first time in about 2 years, bought myself a pair of new heels, and a pair of flats.

I haven't bought shoes since I moved to Vancouver. The last pair of "nice" shoes that I bought were my red heels for the trevisani banquet in 2007. It's been a long time. The only shoe purchase I've made since then was to buy myself a pair of running shoes. That's it.

I feel my purchases were more than justified. Besides, I got a wicked deal on the heels and I'd seen them in May and wanted them then, however they were 130 bucks and when I saw them yesterday they were 50% off... so yeah I'll pay 65 bucks for a pair of 130 dollar shoes that are flashy as shit! They're even comfortable.

Then I bought the flats because I really needed a pair of flats that were dressy enough to wear to work, but casual enough to wear out with jeans... Finally, after months of searching, I found a pair.

The only pair of shoes I really need now is a pair of black pumps. That would be something worth an investment but those will just have to wait for another time.

In other news, my office at work has now been moved upstairs. LET THERE BE LIGHT!! I have a dumpload of work to do today.

My cousin is officially here... have I mentioned that yet/already? ... Last night we did the shopping thing, tonight we're doing the movie thing. My brothers girlfriend is also here so we're meeting with her tomorrow night now, had to cancel coffee with Melissa (I'll catch up another time I promise!!) ... and the Thursday my friend Jon is here for more cancer tests so I will finally see him! It has been months since I last saw him.

This weekend will be relatively low key, and next week probably will be as well. Actually, I'm going to MAKE next week be low key because I need the relax time but I also have a lot of shit to catch up on in my own life... IE getting funds ready for school etc.

Gong show.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Aren't you wearing hot high heels?
Hellllooo, that's likely part of the reason you are getting hit on. Besides the fact you are so darn cute!

Stacey said...

Oh, and they moved you upstairs, that sounds like a better place.

leasha said...

ha ha getting hit on is not always fun... i once got yelled at out of a car window..."i like your salt lake cities" nice play on words dickhead!!!!