Thursday, July 30, 2009

There is not enough botox in the world to uncrease my brow right now

I'm listening to old school Metallica this morning while I air guitar the shit out of it in my office.

Yes that's right, I am air guitaring, in my office... by myself, at 9:20 in the morning.

It might just be an interesting day.

The long weekend is coming up and I have absolutely no plans yet. I proposed the idea of going to Harrison Hot Springs to Dario yesterday and the answer I got was "I don't know, I don't want to make plans, let's just see what happens."

You know, beacuse everyone's here this weekend and no one has plans yet.

Can you sense my sarcasm?

Pretty much everyone I know has plans, and I'm sure the same goes for Dario so that leaves him and I, in a very HOT Vancouver, with nothing happening.

Sounds like a wicked good time!

He could just be doing his usual "I'm going to say this just to piss her off" stunt. It's quite probable but I guess we'll "see what happens."

Last night and the night before I worked on getting my bellybutton rings back in. I took them out before the surgery and they closed up pretty good. Since my bellybutton was tender for quite some time I didn't bother. I attempted once, they didn't go in easy, so I gave up. I was going to just let them grow over but as the month went on I started to miss having metal there. Finally I shoved some 16 guage hoops in there and then last night I lubed up some 14 guage jewellry and pushed it through the freshly stretched holes.

I am practically piercing-less now. I only have 3. I used to have at least 10 at all times. I don't miss all of them, just a few I miss.

Oh well, time to grow up I suppose. You definitely don't get jobs when you've got shit hanging off your lips and what not.

Alright well it's time to quit wasting time and plunk myself in position to stare at filing all day. Can't.Fuckin.Wait.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Stop bitching, at least it's a job!!

Melissa said...

I work all weekend.. so I have no plans and I'm super pathetic ;)