Makin ze pizza.
The dough is rising. I'm nervous about it. You never know how yeast breads are going to turn out. Mainly because the slightest breeze can screw it all up. So -- I'm not going to look for another 15 minutes and if it's started to rise we're in the clear!!
Mmmm Pizza. I have lots of toppings. I always go overboard when it comes to meats and cheeses.
So. LIVE THREE HOUR BIGGEST LOSER FINALE TONIGHT!!
I suggest everyone reading this that they watch it cause honestly, the transformations are unbelievable. One of the guys has lost 164 pounds ON CAMPUS. They've been home for awhile now and will probs drop another 30 pounds on top of that.
Apparently it starts at 8pm. I figured they would have started it a little earlier than that since it's three hours long. That's good news for Dario at least.
My plan was to make him sit through it and watch it with me. My reason? I don't make him watch ANYTHING he hates or even slightly dislikes for 2-3 hours like he does to me. I put up with hockey, football, sometimes basketball and baseball.. and lets not forget UFC (I can handle that a little better than the other ones but I still don't like to watch it every single time he's over here or vice versa.)
Every single time he's over here or I'm over there sports comes on at least during commercials. He has gotten better but I still become playoff widow for all sports. Particularly around superbowl and hockey playoff times.
On top of sports I put up with shows like "The Deadliest Warrior" and "Mantracker" ... mmhmm. That's right, I put up with it all. ALL CRAP.
Every once in awhile I can convince him to put on something that at least entertains both of us, but it's still a rarity. And even when he does, every fuckin commercial he flicks back to sports and then conveniently "forgets" to turn it back until the show we BOTH enjoy is almost over.
It drives me nuts. It really does. I actually get extremely pissed off over it mainly because it's inconsiderate. I don't make him watch shit that he hates, he should be kind enough to do the same.
So tonight I was hoping that he would sit down with me and watch one of MY shows. I follow the biggest loser the same way he follows sports yet everytime MY show is on, I usually go home to watch it or he leaves so I can watch it. He never watches it with me.
I was really hoping that it would be on a little earlier, but I'm sure by 8pm Dario will almost be ready to head out so he won't have to suffer through the whole episode.
Pfft. I'll get you one day Dario. One of these days you will suffer through a few things you can't stand JUST so you know how I feel every time you put on sports.
I will say this -- As cool as it would have been to see the canucks in the finals -- I'm glad they're out so that it's one less major team to follow! Sadly as soon as this is over up starts football.
Fuck my life.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Umm I think Chad and Dario are identical. If its not sports its Mantracker. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. At least I can go into the bedroom to watch TV, but sometimes I want to watch something WITH him. Ugh. If only there was a happy medium.
I won't lie. Every once in a while, I just have an itch to watch a chick flick.
(I'm going to force shaz to watch the notebook with me)
Dario has watched a few chick flicks with me. But in comparison to how many sporting events I've watched with how many chick flicks/shows that he's watched -- he's watched next to nothing.
Danielle - There will have to be another tv in our house because I never have the remote or any control over the tv what-so-ever even now.
Post a Comment