Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Do you have an extra long q-tip that I can jab in my ears!!

There are times when I wish I could gouge out my ear drums. Tonight being one of those times.

I didn't realize it was perfectly acceptable and respectful to keep your door partially open while you're having sexy time when your roommate is in the room next to you.

Some days I just really miss my own space. I miss my old house in Fort. Mainly quiet where the only sex I would hear is when my one cat would hump the other one. At least when the one humped the other I could beat them till they stopped.

I think if this ever happens again, I'm going to do one of two things. Either slam the door shut while exclaiming 'the least you could do is close the door all the way...' and make it really awkward for them... ooor possibly just swing the door wide open so they have to stop to get up to shut it properly... also making it awkward for them.

I am so ready for a space that doesn't involve roommates. So ready.

5 comments:

Mike said...

ummm hello, do they have to put up a neon sign?

they so wanted you for a threesome.

Ophelia Mourne said...

She is a piece of work!

I like the second one, throwing the door open wide.

Marlee said...

Mike - gross.

I think throwing the door wide open would be funny too :)

Andrea said...

Oh Marlee...

Man.

I think next time you should just go in the room and if they look up all startled and angry just say: "What?"

Marlee said...

hahaha andrea I love it. The best part is she doesn't have a lock on her door. I have one on mine so at least she can't do it back to me! hahaha