Thursday, April 2, 2009

If you could just fuck off that would be greeaatt.

I got a message from someone regarding my "need a roommate for July 1st" status on facebook. She asked if I was going to be a married girl with a roommate and a husband or some shit like that... I responded "no we won't live together until we're married which isn't until next year" I got this response:


"oooooooooooooooooo hmmm i think thats poopy, you sure figure out someone quick when u live with them, i think everyone should move in right away so they know what they are getting into, u would be suprised the things that are different. But i know lotsa ppl that do that, just my belief from my experiences lol! i thought you were getting married this yr for some reason?"


I am getting really annoyed with people saying that. Why is it people feel the need to tell me these things as if I don't already know that it's obviously different living with someone?? How about "could you please fuck off??"

Uh yes I do get that you learn things about someone that you never knew before, but if this is the way we choose to do this, then this is the way we are doing it so fuckin leave it be.

Time to go over to Dario's.

3 comments:

Ophelia Mourne said...

umm Im pretty sure you and Dario spend enough time together to know what it will be like when you DO live together.
That and marriage is for learning along the way. So it wouldn't make much of a difference. You'll have to learn to live with this person regardless and that's the beauty of making a relationship work. Its hard at times but more often then not you become closer through those trials.

I am babbling but just had to say.

Oh and I updated my links, so you and Dario are next to eachother. Hope you like the art.

Melissa said...

There are positives and negatives for both sides of that argument. Living together first or waiting until after marriage. Obviously Matt and I have chosen to live together first but that is a decision we've made and everyone is different.
People need to focus on themselves more and stop worrying about other peoples lives. It's not like the success of your marriage will impact her life in any way so she shouldn't worry her nosey little head.
xoxo

Naomi said...

Ha I got that sometimes too. yes you do learn things about each other when you get married. but seriously for Dave and I it wasn't a big adjustment. We knew each other so well prior to marriage we just kinda slid in to the whole living together thing like it was natural. I don't think you guys will have much problems. Whoever said that was silly. If you wanna move in together before marriage fine, but it's not at all necessary, to have a succesful marriage. Besides those little things you have to work through are part of a relationship and a marriage. It's not like you'd split from him cause of minor disagreements of living together. Seriously. some people