Friday, April 3, 2009

She's Layin' In Her Sunday Best

I'm not doing much today. I had an odd sleep. By the time I actually fell asleep it was around 4 in the morning.

I did the idiot thing where I baked cookies at 1 in the morning, and then I updated the website on "the knot" because a few people have asked me to. After that I for some reason thought it would be a good idea to turn the tv on and see what movie channel 12 was playing tonight. They always play good movies on there at 2am. Last night it was "Shallow Hal" ... I put it on and then couldn't turn it off without seeing the end. I'm weird like that, no matter how tired I am I hate turning a movie off if I'm in the middle of actually watching it.

It's contradicting because every night I put a playlist of movies on to fall asleep to. But if I actually am WATCHING them, I won't fall asleep until the movie is over, I just like to have the noise in the background. I have trouble sleeping in silence.

Todays "to do" list consists of next to nothing. I have to pick up my prescription from the pharmecy which I am hoping it will be there. They said yesterday that they didn't have any and to come back today. It was also odd because the pharmecist guy was like "Oh, she wrote Yaz?? I think it's actually called Yasmin, spelled with an 's'..." so I was like "uhm the pack she gave me is called 'yaz' ... no 's' no 'min' ..." ...................... He went on to tell me that it didn't exist, which clearly it does since I already have a pack of it, and finally one of the other pharmecists told him that it's a new birth control out on the market and that they don't carry it regularly, they have to order it in specially. So I was told to come back today.

It'd better be there.

I also need to get 9 more sheets of green cardstock, because I'm an idiot and mis-counted when I first bought it all. I think I will need to get another pack of white cardstock as well. So I will do that to kill some time as well. I have cut out everything I need for the invitations, so now I just need to figure out the response cards. I don't quite know how to word them yet so once I figure that out then I'll get those prepped and I am done that portion of the stationary. I have a bunch of darker pink cardstock that I got that I was going to use for invitations/response cards, so I also need to figure out how to make it work for menu cards or something so that I don't have a ton of left over crap. I'll figure it out I'm sure.

I should clean but I hate cleaning, and I'm not in the mood to. I don't like cleaning if I'm not in a "cleaning mood." Yes that's right, I have a "mood" for cleaning. Sometimes I just get the urge to clean absolutely everything. Too bad it doesn't happen more frequently though.

I have e-mailed my landlord to ask her permission to find a new roommate in place of Krystal when she leaves. I am hoping her response is either "yes you can" or "I will find one and you only have to pay your half of the rent until I do" ... but we'll see. If she says no I'm fucked. Majorly. Cause then I have to move out which is just really inconvenient.

Once she leaves I'll also have to switch over the internet into my name. Ugh. So many things to worry about.

I'm going to have a quick bite to eat and then head out of the house for awhile. It is unbelievably boring when you are doing everything by yourself. Dario always tells me "you have all day to go for a walk why is it you want to go for one now with me when I am tired from work??" ... well, it's because it's nice to have company after you've been by yourself all day long.

Oh well, maybe I'll figure out this job situation soon.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

oh weddings and all the joys of planning (and stress too :P) I miss it! I really wish I was planning a wedding again. i need a friend to get married to help. I'm envious of you. hehe.

Marlee said...

The little details are a lot of fun! I'm enjoying the wedding planning, the cost of it? Not so much, but the actual fun stuff, definitely fun!