For some reason I woke up at 20 after 7 today. I was still tired but couldn't sleep so I laid in bed and watched a movie. I eventually drifted off again and woke up at a ridiculously late hour.
I feel like baking today, but we're out of brown sugar and chocolate chips. I bought them last time so it's Krystal's turn to buy them this time around. However if I get the urge to bake and it's strong enough, I'll probably just go to the store and buy them anyway. However I might use them just for me since I hardly used any of the last things and they're gone already. Sigh.
I got a response from a girl I asked to move in with me. However she's not looking so I'm back to square one. At least she gave me a response though so I know what's going on there. Although I do take no response as a "no I'm not interested" anyways. She said she'll let me know if she hears of anyone needing a place in the next month or so so maybe I'll catch a break there. Otherwise it's off to craigslist and I'll be screening creepy roommates. Just what I want to do. :S
Originally I thought about finding a new place, and I'm sure I could find one for a good price so long as I had a roommate to share the place with, but I have no desire to move right now especially since it will be a major inconvenience at that time, and then I have to move a year later anyways so just no. It's too much moving for one year. I'd have to change my address all over again for a billion and one things, so yeah, no thanks.
Last night Dario and I went to the Reef for dinner with Denis and Rachel. It was really nice to get out with them since it's been forever since we have. We always find it amazing whenever we're out together because the similarities between Rachel and I, and between Denis and Dario are uncanny. It's like we're the exact same couple and people. Rachel and I act a lot the same way, and were raised very similar. However Denis and Dario were also raised the same way and also are very similar in personality. It's really neat though cause they're a couple that we really connect with and can talk to about anything since their relationship is exactly the same as ours. Down to the way we all fall sleep is identical, we get pissed off at the same things and seem to need the same things from our husband/fiance's/wife. It's always fun to go out with them!
Sometime next week when it's a little nicer out I'm going to head out with Rachel and the kids and go to a park or something. It'll be nice since I love her kids. I'm pretty sure they're the cutest, funniest kids I have ever met. They have the best personalities and say and do the funniest things. Their daughter Leah will be our flower girl at the wedding, and Rachel's nephew Mark will be our ring bearer. They're both adorable!
I can't wait to have my own one day.
For now I have some music playing in the background. I deleted 219 hours of music the other night. All crap that I downloaded as mass files and then never liked or listened to it. I finally got rid of all the shit that doesn't need to be on there. My computer seems to be running a lot better. I need to overhaul this piece of shit though but before I do I have to go buy a little memory stick thing to transfer all the crap I want to save. I should burn all my pictures to cd's as well so that I have a hard copy.
I think I'm ready for lunch now. Perhaps I will go to the store and pick up some shit to bake with. I started my new pill but I still have to go get another 3 months of it. This one looks like it will at least have some good side effects, it treats acne which I like. Nice skin here I come! It'd better work. Time to eat and get groceries.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment