Today has been an uber lame day. I've done nothing but eat and make a few cards.
I made two Mother's Day cards. I'm trying not to forget that it's coming up cause it's one of those holiday's that sneaks up on me, then the day before it's like, "Oh Hai, it's Mother's Day and you need at least a card and possibly some stinky flowers." ... not just one set but two.
I will mail the cards on Monday or Tuesday so they get to the good old Fort in time.
I took a muscle relaxant and it's finally making me drowsy.
I am trying to find a place to do dinner on Friday. The original place I wanted to go doesn't take reservations, and my back up place also doesn't. So it looks like it's going to be a bit of a wait -- oh well I guess.
Hmm honeymoon trip to Mexico? Do you think it'd be cheaper right now?
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Last time I did something for mother's day, I was yelled at and scolded for 2 weeks straight.
I even had to start doing my own laundry and cook my own meals.
Why were you yelled at and scolded after doing something for Mothers day? I'm assuming it wasn't nice? haha
Post a Comment