
Dario and I like to sit down and do the crossword together. Yes we're gay like that but it's more productive than watching tv and we always enjoy it.
I jokingly pretended to draw on his arm. It resulted in him grabbing my arm and writing 'Loser 2 tha max' ...
He never saw it coming when I started to write 'Dario is a...'
Tsk Tsk Tsk.
I win again. :)
My dad and stepmom are going to be in town on Friday. I'm frustrated right now because plans are completely up in the air. They are only in town for one night. They get here in the late morning (close to noon actually) and then we're either going to drop off their stuff and go have lunch, or just have lunch and go straight to Cheryl's doctors appointment and then go to the hotel to drop their shit off.
Cheryl's appointment is out in Richmond, which is an area I really don't know well at all. I have a billion directions written down but I don't know the address of Cheryl's doctors office all I'm being told is it's 'right across from the hospital' ... That really isn't much help since the hospital takes up a decent sized area.
My parents and Dario's parents are supposed to meet. We are planning on going out for dinner somewhere. The problem is that I can't make definitive plans since it all depends on how Cheryl feels. If she's in a lot of pain they might not want to have dinner, or if her appointment is upsetting she may just want to have the time alone for the night. So again, we have to wait and see how she feels. The problem with that is her appointment is at 3 in the afternoon so it's a bit of an inconvenient time to work around.
By the time she gets out of the doctors it's probably going to be close to 4. Basically I need to know how she feels as soon as she gets out of that office so I can at least phone Dario's mom and tell her if dinner is a go or not. That way if we do have to cancel dinner then Dario's parents won't be sitting around waiting for a for sure answer... It's also so that they don't skip out on dinner just to find out that dinner is canceled.
I hate unorganized plans but unfortunately this is a situation where we really can't organize it that well.
I decided what I would do is pick a place to have dinner, make reservations for the 6 of us for 7pm, and if Cheryl decides after her appointment she can't or doesn't want to go then I can just phone and cancel them. At least that way if we DO go then we're not waiting for an hour just to get a table.
Hopefully things will go a little smoother than I am expecting. I am extremely excited that they will be here even if it is only one day... but I really hope that everything will work out as 'sort of' planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment