I want to go to bed, is that sad? It's not even 7pm yet. Sigh.
I haven't done the dishes today, or put yesterdays dishes away. I don't feel like doing it either so I'm not going to.
I hate being cooped up in the house all day long so I decided that even though I feel really crappy today I would go to deer lake for a walk/jog. So I went there and speed walked around the loop part twice, but when I hit the boardwalk I would jog. Mostly because there were so many swarms of bugs I just wanted to get past them all! It was disgusting how many bugs there were, I couldn't believe it!
After that I stopped at the bank, ran across the street to safeway to pick up a few things and then came home.
I picked up some flax seed oil pill things, and some evening primrose oil as well. My mom has been swearing by flax seed oil and has been nagging me to start taking it so I finally gave in. We'll see if it helps my overall health/well being. As for the primrose oil, I've read that women swear by it in terms of helping with cramps. Usually women going through menopause take it to help with hot flashes etc, but I figured I'd give it a shot. My cupboard is starting to look like it belongs in the pharmaceutical section.
I'm being lame for a Friday night, but oh well. I have no plans for this weekend either yet but I think tomorrow I will go on a mission to find some ribbon for the invitations. I don't really know what else to do with the wedding stuff just yet, I might start looking into more DJ's and make a list of ones in our price-range and get booking that.
Early to bed tonight for sure though. Hopefully I won't have any nightmares tonight. :)
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! If you're ever looking for anything to do on a weekend, drop me a line! ... even if it IS only to sit around and be lame together :P
... my email addy is on my fb profile
Post a Comment