Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hockey Night @ The Ciavarro's in -3 hours

I am slowly getting things in order for this evening while I switch back and forth to watching "What Not To Wear" recaps and playing sing-along-to-every-damn-song by myself in my room... Odd combination, yep I have no life.

I had a shower, did my makeup... next up will be hair but meh, no hurry there.

Brownies have been made and I found a delicious looking recipe that I want to try. It's "spicy bean salsa" mmmm. I think it will be really tasty. It won't take long to make so I might as well make it.

I have a headache and I'm not feeling overly great today, so I've taken a t3 to get rid of the minor pain annoyances so that I can try to get on with the rest of the day. Should help though.

I'm looking forward to tonight, I'm really excited to see everyone and get out of the house. Being at home drives me stir crazy after awhile and I get all weird trying to find stuff to do.

I had another broken sleep last night which pissed me off. It was about 2 in the morning before I finally got to sleep and then I woke up at 5am to take my birth control and then fell back asleep only to be woken up at 7 when Krystal and her boyfriend were getting ready to leave the house.

After that my body wasn't feeling much of falling back asleep, but I was dead tired and didn't want to get up so I kept trying to fake my body into thinking it could go back to sleep. It won by giving me a headache. Oh well!

I want to be done with this stupid birth control business. I can't change the time I take it yet since I would take it at 5am every day when I woke up for work... and unlike a regular pill I don't switch to sugar pills so basically I have to wait until 3 months is up and then I can go off it for a week, then when I go back on it after that week is up I can take it at a better time of day. I don't think I will be going back on this one though as it gives me some serious boob pain!! Like I'm talking some days I wear the most supportive bra I have and then a sports bra over top of that, it's getting on my nerves. I am hoping I will eventually find one that's not stupid. 6th times a charm? Lets hope so!

I don't really have a whole lot to say today. Nothing has been happening but I should remember to bring my camera tonight so I can FINALLY get some pictures of something. I never take pictures anymore. My camera and I are having a temporary separation. One day we'll be in love again.

For now? Off to the store.

No comments: