Sunday, March 22, 2009

To Do's are a good thing

The weekend is coming to an end! But it was a good weekend.

Although I haven't been feeling the greatest the last few days I did manage to get out and do some stuff.

On Friday I managed to get out and do a jog. I'm so out of shape it's pathetic, my legs are still a little sore. Tomorrow I am going to go again. I'm going to go regularly so that I can get out of the house for a bit but also so I'm doing something productive and healthy.

I'm working on taking more vitamins. They're a bit of a pain in the ass though. I didn't realize that with the flax seed oil you are supposed to take 3 a day, and with the evening primrose you're supposed to take 4-6 per day. It becomes very inconvenient, so I have to try to work out some sort of schedule.

Along with all that I'm going to try to keep myself busy with things. I started looking at wedding stuff again after not having looked at a single thing for a couple weeks so I will go back to dedicating some time at just finding some fun stuff.

This weekend was a meh weekend. Obviously if I feel like a bag of crap I don't exactly feel like doing much, but it was beautiful outside and I didn't want the weekend to go to complete waste. So Saturday Dario and I went out for a walk and some picture taking and then relaxed at my place for a while.

Today was basically the same thing. I missed church this morning and didn't feel well enough to even get up until about 1ish so around 2 I headed over to the park and threw the football around for a bit and then tried to find my inner child by playing on the swings. I also tried to sit on one of those baby see-saws... you know the ones that are on a spring or whatever... I hate to admit that I am much to large for those.

We spent the afternoon falling asleep on the couch and watching "The Mist." Afternoon well spent in my opinion.

Tomorrow I have a list of stuff to accomplish. Not a major list of tasks but all small manageable things that will make me feel as though I'm doing something with all this spare time. So.. tomorrow I will:

- Get my taxes done
- Do my laundry
- Search for wedding ideas
- Make a wedding invitation to see if I like it
- Return the Ribbon if I find it doesn't work
- Go for a walk/jog
- Make a healthy dinner
- Watch Jon and Kate season finale (serious business here people, they're gonna talk about the divorce rumours!!)

And I think that's it. That should take up an entire day!

That is actually how I planned on doing my invitations and then I stumbled across that picture from The Knot... Obvs that's not an invitation but that is basically what I had in mind. Oddly enough in the EXACT same colours. I think the ribbon I found though is a little more coral pink.

Should be pretty I hope.

I'm off to kill the rest of my evening with some TV. I've eaten enough to take down a horse today and I'm ready to slip into some comfy pj pants.

1 comment:

Shaz said...

I have always maintained the belief that comfy pj pants could cure all the world's foibles.