Baby Me:
My brother Kyler and I:
Either shortly before or shortly after I had an eyepatch!
I've rocked hairstyles from the first days I grew hair!
Apparently mohawks were my thing:
This picture deserves an explanation. My brother is TWO YEARS older than me. I was 7 months old in this picture... and I was damn near the same size as him hahaha. I had mad diaper toe in this picture haha.
More me:
I bounce back and forth between ugly and cute stages it seems. I was cute for a bit then got ugly again.
Best Ninja Turtles shirt EVER. I wore that thing into the ground. I remember waking up and putting that shirt on as many days as I could because it was my favourite thing ever.
You might need to enlarge this picture. I am the 4th kid from the right in the back row. I am wearing a bright yellow shirt with floral suspenders, and check out my hair. Yep that's right, I gave myself a haircut! I think I was born to be a hairdresser.
This time I'm in the ugly red floral dress, 2nd from the right in the front row. I was in grade one. My cousin Riane was in grade 2, she is the 2nd kid in from the left in the back row haha. Seriously what were we thinking when we got dressed back then? Ugh.
I don't even know how to explain this dress or this picture for that matter. This was my 7th birthday. My brother is wearing my dads daffy duck tie, the girls are all wearing ugly shit too, and for some odd reason my cousin (back row on the far right) has a brush in her hand?? I don't know.
Alright. I used to be a stick skinny person. USED TO. Here's my proof. Is that not disgusting or what? I like how I am wearing a bra even though I CLEARLY don't have any boobies yet.
My brother and his girlfriend Maggie. They've been together since they were in grade 11 sooo... wow 7 years now. I didn't realize it'd been that long!
My first dog ever. Oscar. He was the most amazing dog, always protected me, usually walked me instead of the other way around, and he was out knocking up every dog in heat that he possibly could. Unfortunately that was the reason he died, someone got pissed off cause he was out there humping this guys lady dog and so he shot Oscar. My dad wanted to go over there and shoot his dog but thankfully refrained.
My first pet ever. Smudge! When she was a kitten she had a small black smudge mark on the top of her head. Within a year it was gone! She was given to my brother when he was 2, I was just a newborn. We had her until I was 18 years old when we finally put her down.
Shortly before we put her down. 18 years old and looking pretty good actually!
Okay so... Everyone always wants to know what my natural hair colour is. Because I haven't had it my natural hair since 8th grade. This was my 13th birthday. This is the longest my hair has ever been... and this is my natural colour. So brace yourselves cause you'll probably never see this again!
And then by the end of grade 8 I had given myself a haircut and bleached out my hair!! This was my best friend Kelsey and I (at least best friends for grade 8 and some of 9).
I had to post this. Just cause this is the greasiest stache EVER. Tej on the left, Warren in the middle, and Steven on the right. My mom used to rent out the basement suite in Tej's house haha.
And another hair fashion I tried in grade 10. Blue Hair!
My grade 12 prom! (I say grade 12 because I went to three seperate proms for our school and one for another.) That's my mom on the left of course, and my STEP dad on the right.
So that's that. I don't know what to say about any of the pictures really. They're not all that exciting. I don't have many pictures from when I was a kid. There's a lot of skipped years from when my parents divorced, and a lot of things went missing during that time too so photo's got lost. I stole some of the ones my mom had because I guess it's nice to look back on. I remember a lot from my childhood surprisingly, but it's always nice to have the pictures.
I should get going to bed now, it's 20 after 12 and I have to get up for church in the morning!
4 comments:
i love looking through old photos... when i can be bothered im totally going to do this and trust me aussie fashion was way worse!
D'awwww you were a cute cute baby!
I love old pics too.
So fun.
And I think we all went through ugly and cute phases haha.
A. I want to see your baby pictures! haha and this so called "bad aussie fashion" cause canadian fashion was HORRIBLE. I don't know if it can be beat! I'll need proof.
Shaz - thank you :)
Melissa! where have you been all my life :) You know what though, i remember one girl in particular that I swear was cute from the day she was born and cute through school and is straight up gorgeous now. PISSES.ME.OFF!
Post a Comment