Saturday, February 7, 2009

I want to go back to bed.

Finally the stress can come to an end. I wish I could say "do not get stressed out until you know for sure..." but I'm just not that type of person. I have a very hard time with jumping to conclusions - I always do it and stress myself out quite often for no good reason. It's just in my nature I suppose.

This does mean that I actually have a job to return to on Monday. I am ecstatic for it! As much as I hate work sometimes, after not having worked for a little over 3 months, I'm looking forward to getting back into the norm of things. Also, the thought of actually making my normal wages again excites me greatly because now I can save so much more for school and for the wedding. It's a nice thought to remember that I can be a little less stressed about the money situation.

I tried to set up my printer yesterday but forgot to buy a USB cable so I have to go do that at some point. It's a 3 in one printer, it's the cheapest one they had so I got it but it'll work. It has a scanner so maybe I'll use it to my advantage and scan some old school pictures. That could make for an interesting post.

I'm trying to do laundry today but my landlord took over the machines very early this morning so that kind of sucks. I noticed there was nothing in the washer so I threw my shit in, since that's what she does to me, except she'll take my clothes out of the washer and throw hers in (so annoying.)

Some days I REALLY hate facebook chat. I wish you could disable it. Some days I don't mind if people start talking, but most days I just wanna go on there and do my thing, and not be bothered by random people talking. There is one person in particular who always talks to me on there, and I usually don't mind but the past couple of days he's been irritating me... mostly because I've been in bad moods. When I'm in bad moods I can't STAND sarcastic remarks. They really piss me off. Especially if I'm having a conversation with someone and I'm being entirely serious, and they start making jokes left right and center. There is a time and a place, and sometimes I like to have a serious conversation. It's just one of those things where everything he says starts to get on your nerves. So just now, he strikes up a conversation as I was looking for a few pictures. All I wanted to do was find Danielle's wedding photos, and find a picture of the girls bouquets because I couldn't remember what she said she used for them. So, in the 2 minutes it would take for me to do that it's now going to turn into a 10 minute conversation that is just going to annoy me. So I politely say, "Sorry I can't talk I just wanted to find a picture on here and then I'm signing off so I'll talk to you later" ... He says... "right right you just don't want to talk to me, just say so!" ... That is this persons way of making a joke, but today it was really annoying. So I say politely "No, I just came on here for one specific thing and I don't have time to have a good conversation so it is pointless to have one at all." and he again says "right right, talk to you later."

UGH. If anyone knows of a way to disable it, let me know! Perhaps I'm really moody, but I just can't handle it right now. I always find too that usually the people who talk to you on facebook chat end up being people you don't talk to or haven't talked to for quite some time. I donno, whatever! Over now!

I went shopping for invitation stuff yesterday to see if I could find anything I liked. I found something I really liked but the cost of it will be through the roof because there's just too many layers. So I am going to see what I can do. I decided to cut down on the size of the invitation so that I could get more out of each piece of paper. But even that will still be quite expensive. So who knows, I'll see what I can find!

I'm off for now, back to laundry hopefully.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

hey I don't know how to disable chat but u can appear offline. that would help. In the very bottom corner by your online friends and notifications icon there is an icon of a person and a green dot. Click on that and it will give you an option to appear offline. hopefully that'll help

Marlee said...

THANK YOU!! haha that will be the best thing that happens all week!

Naomi said...

Thank-you for the message u sent to me on facebook! I'll respond to it soon I promise! I'm glad you are going back to your job! That is great news!