Thursday, February 5, 2009

reuuilgrhujarg;aoijuerfgtaig ... I have no title today

School is pretty much officially over. Today was our last working school day and tomorrow we go in to find out our marks. We'll only be there for about an hour and then I'm done.

I bought a new printer last night so I could start printing off some resumes.

I even e-mailed a few resumes to a couple places last night.

Tomorrow and this weekend will be job search time. I think I'm going to go downtown and all over burnaby to hopefully find something.

My house is freezing cold, as usual.

I should probably start going back to the gym. I say it over and over again, and I don't have confidence that I'll find the energy to do it... I need to find something that motivates me.

I spent the afternoon at the pub playing pool with some of the guys from class. One of the guys was cut off because he had been "drinking since 11am" ... yet no one else who had been drinking for just as long was cut off. He wasn't even being obnoxious, he was sitting there in a chair, having a conversation. He was also bussing home. Then another guy there who should have been cut off wasn't and was dancing around lifting his shirt up. It was retarded.

I guess that's school pubs for you. At least they had a pool table, I started getting pretty good by the end of the day. At one point I even made 5 shots in a row.

Time to get out of the house.

No comments: