Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm just going to come out and say it.

Today = sucks.
Yesterday = sucks.
The day before yesterday = sucks.
The last couple weeks = sucks.

And now tomorrow = sucks.
And for a long time to come = sucks.

I = sick of it.

Our family was just told yesterday that my little brothers dad (who fucked off at least 8 years ago and hasn't seen his son since) is brain dead in the hospital. Tomorrow they are taking him off life support. I guess he accidently overdosed on some medication he was taking for his sore shoulder.

My little brother is extremely upset. My parents just told him tonight. They weren't going to tell him until after they "pulled the plug" but decided that they would let Josh know incase he wanted to see his dad before he dies. I don't know if Josh will want to or not but he has tomorrow morning to make up his mind I guess.

I don't think life could be more depressing and annoying as it has these past couple of weeks. I want to be there for my little brother because regardless of his father abandoning him this is still going to be very hard on him. I'm sure he's had his hopes and wonders of whether or not his dad would ever come around again... it's gonna be hard on him knowing that it's definitely not going to happen now. I hope it at least allows him to have some closure with everything.

I wish I was at home right now.

When it rains it fucking pours. I hope this shit's going to come to an end soon. I'm so fucking tired of the crap piling up. It's been one thing after another.

I feel horrible for my little brother. I think in some ways this could be a blessing in disguise because he can finally stop wondering where his dad is and what he's doing... but at the same time, now he's never going to forget how he never got a chance to even clear anything up with his dad or talk to him about any of the stuff he's been going through. It sucks. It really really sucks.

I just hope Josh will be okay.

I think that's enough bullshit for now. I've had about all I can handle of this. Just... enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaww that is just heartbreaking...i feel so bad for your little brother....:(life is SUCH a bitch sometimes. seriously.

jas.

Shaz said...

:( my heart goes out to you guys

aliciafashionista said...

so true that when it rains it pours.
hope the good karma you (and those you love) deserve is on its way soon!
xoxoxo

ps when I'm done being a bookworm next week we have to hang out I MISS YOU

Marlee said...

Thanks everyone. And Alicia I'll get ahold of you, I miss you too!