Friday, January 23, 2009

Your wedding will be huge.. just like your ass at prom.

I didn't go to school today.

I should have, but I didn't. I had cramps last night and again this morning and I've been doing quite well up until being back in the shop. Which is not good news. So this morning I laid in bed and decided I would stay home and rest and hopefully I can finish my project on Monday after our test. I don't have much left, maybe an hour. The hardest part is done. All I have to do now is mark where my two pipes go and stick em on there. So yes, an hour probably max.

I laid in bed all morning so I wouldn't feel so gross tonight, and then got up and ate some left over scalloped potatoes and pork medallions. Dinner turned out to be quite good but next time I will have a veggie, it did lack in the healthy department... and Dario hates hefty dinners. I'm a major meat and potato kinda girl where as Dario usually has meat, bread and some sort of salad or veggie. I always think that my salads lack in comparison to his moms. Maybe it's just cause anything tastes better when someone else makes it for you!

This afternoon I spent some time going through the wedding planner book Danielle and her mom got for me. Well for "Dario and I" but really, it's pink so he says he won't even look in it! haha. I've become obsessed with bridesmaids dresses as there are SO many cute ones out there and the colours are going to be amazing. At least what I am visioning is looking amazing! I have three very beautiful girls that will all look great.

My mom suggested that we should do either 3 different dresses in the same colour family, 3 different dresses all together using the wedding colours, or 3 dresses in 3 different colours.

I like the idea of three different dresses all together because then each girl can pick a dress that suits their body type. When you start using the same colours it makes it difficult cause Alicia looks great in light colours cause she has darker skin, but Danielle needs a darker/brighter colour because she's very pale. Both of them have dark hair, where as my other bridesmaid -Megan- is blonde and has a really nice tanned colour of skin. Not to mention every one of them has a completely different body shape from eachother so I think this way could be really fun for everyone!

Tomorrow Dario, myself, and Dario's mama are going to be booking the reception hall. Once that is done I will reveal the wedding date since until then it isn't set in stone. :)

Last night Dario and I went through our guest list and managed to knock it down to 257 invited. My dad still believes I should invite my cousin Joanne but I will have to talk to my grandma about that and see what she thinks. I know she might be offended, but we can't take the chance that all 261 guests would show up if they were invited. I know it's only 4 extra, but that's 4 extra's that COULD potentially be there which we won't be able to accomodate into the hall we want. So we'll see.

It's all so exciting!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

The wedding i'm in, we bought our dresses at David's bridal, and we all picked different styles in the same colour. I haven't seen your third bridesmaid but both Alicia and Danielle would look gorgeous in any colour. If you chose a deep bright colour it would look good with Danielle's light skin and Alicia's darkder skin?

Melissa said...

darker... I do not know what darkder is

Marlee said...

haha darkder. Yeah we'll see what we end up doing when the time comes I suppose! There's just so many beautiful choices and it's going to be so difficult!