All you people changing your blogs has made me want to revamp mine too.
Since I know nothing about computers I just pick a layout from good old blogger.
I don't think they had this one when I started this blog. Otherwise I'm sure I would have picked it then since blue is my favourite colour. (If you couldn't tell already...)
Again, it is late, and I am wasting time on the computer.
I feel like poo tonight, but Dario and I finally got our list of invited guests down to 257 people. My dad still thinks I should invite my cousin Joanne since he thinks she would probably come, but the hall just can't fit 260 guests with round tables, so we're taking a pretty big risk even inviting this many people. Who knows, we'll get it all organized soon!
I should probably go to bed now and stop screwing around with blogger. I don't know what to do with my header, this ones kind of retarded to have a header with and I don't know what I'm doing at all.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think this is a very nice change actually! So when is your wedding? I'm guessing Spring of 2010 but not sure!
Thank you! I'll let you know when the hall is booked! :) So by Monday you will know!
Post a Comment