First things first: Facebook status' ...
Amber Ouellette says marriage can suck on deeez nuts.
Marlee thinks? : go fuck yourself.
Anyways, now that that's out of the way! My mom just called to tell me about some crazy connection/coincidence thing. My mom has this friend named Wendy. Wendy's mother, (May) grew up in Burnaby. She was BEST friends for 62 years, with a girl who lived directly diagonally across the street from Dario. And somehow it all ends up connecting with Dario's friend Shea from highschool. Apparently Shea is the 3rd cousin of this person that Wendy's mom knows, and also all these people know Dario's family. SO RANDOM. I donno. My mom was apparently looking on google maps and somehow was looking up Dario's house? I don't know. I didn't even think she knew what street he lived on but I must have mentioned it at some point in a conversation and she remembered, cause yah, just totally weird.
Tomorrow is salami making day. I will be going over to the house to help make lunch and dinner for all the men. I'm looking forward to it, it's always nice getting together with big groups.
Tonight was Pats opening for his picture presentation from Dhaka. I would like to go on Tuesday since every day has been/will be busy until then. Maybe I'll steal some of the pictures on my way out and hope he doesn't notice... just maybe I can get away with it!
Sunday I am donating blood again, and no it won't take up the whole day, but when I first donated we happened to have a dinner to go to that night and at one point I got this crazy hot flash and felt like I was going to pass out, so I had to go sit outside for a bit... so in order to avoid that situation, I'm going to just go home and eat and relax since it's quite a bit of blood to lose!
Monday I FINALLY have my much needed specialist appointment. Things have gotten a lot better since I've been off work, but I still have a lot of pain at random times when really, I shouldn't at all. So hopefully that will be good.
Then like I said, Tuesday I would like to go to Pats photo presentation.
I think Wednesday is empty and thursday is too. Friday is dinner with the bridal party which I can finally pick out a place to go now that I know what Mauro's status is.
And I still have to mail in my JCI stuff. I was going to go to the office tonight but Dario said he has to go there tomorrow anyways so we'll just go then and photocopy what I need to mail then send it off. And that's it.
Danielle and I have picked some colours for the wedding and finally got some great ideas which will help a lot! Still have a long ways to go but it's a very good start.
I started this a billion hours ago and now I need to go to bed. I'm sleepy.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAYAYAYAYA
I can't wait to see you Friday!!
A big hug is coming your way...get ready to be tackled!!!
Omg soo much to talk about!
xoxoxooxox love xoxoxx
Oh you don't even know! I can't wait to see you!!!! It feels like forever already <3
Post a Comment