big, shiny congratulations to you!!!
hahah I was WAITING for you to blog about it ;)Congrats my love. The ring is gorgeous :)At Alicia's when we were talking about making Christmas cards, I was going to say "you could make your own wedding invitations" but I got off topic. I am psychic ;)
congrats! Pretty ring!
OH its SO prettiful !!!!congratulations love
thanks everyone :) haha damn all you psychic people, I had no idea he was going to do it!!
CONGRATS MARLEE!! i lurk around/creep your blog too.gorgeous bling.
I'm like a week late but eff it, Congratulations to you (and Dario)!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
big, shiny congratulations to you!!!
hahah I was WAITING for you to blog about it ;)
Congrats my love. The ring is gorgeous :)
At Alicia's when we were talking about making Christmas cards, I was going to say "you could make your own wedding invitations" but I got off topic. I am psychic ;)
congrats! Pretty ring!
OH its SO prettiful !!!!
congratulations love
thanks everyone :) haha damn all you psychic people, I had no idea he was going to do it!!
CONGRATS MARLEE!! i lurk around/creep your blog too.
gorgeous bling.
I'm like a week late but eff it, Congratulations to you (and Dario)!!!
Post a Comment