Today I...
...paid my registration for hair school. I start November 2nd of this year.
...met a little old lady named Susan. She was having trouble walking in the snow, so I held onto her hand and helped her get to where she needed to go. (About a 20 minute walk in the opposite direction I was going.) ... She was really sweet. She told me she felt like she was sent an angel, haha. Old people are so dramatic sometimes, but it was cute.
...will be going to Denis and Rachel's for dinner. We're having steak and baked potatoes with a salad. Yummy!
...had conversations with most of the people in the classroom. There are still a select few that seem to enjoy being on their own away from the rest of us. Majority of us get along well though. Those select few are either really shy, or hate the rest of us. Either way, it's very different from my first year class.
...accidently mimicked something my teacher said, with an east indian accent. He is an east indian. I did not mean it in an offensive way, and hopefully he didn't take offense.
...walked to school in the rain, and back home again. I am extremely out of shape.
...hardly had any sleep. Krystal came home last night from Europe at 2:30 in the morning and was pretty noisy. I was up until 4, I had about 3 and a half hours of sleep total. I could really use a nap, but I don't have time.
...will begin saving as much as possible to pay for my tuition.
After Alicia's party on Friday, I won't be going out to any pubs etc for quite some time. I may not be going back to work after I'm done school in February because the shop is so dead right now. I have to keep updating with my boss but so far he says he may not need me back just yet. So in order to pay for school, I'll have to suck it up and have a very minute allowance of fun money. AKA enough to bring some alcohol and food to a house gathering. It won't be the funnest thing in the world, but I will not put any money on my visa that's not a phonebill, gas bill, or grocery bill (things I will pay off with my paycheques) so yeah... It should be an interesting, yet a little low key, 2009!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment