Monday, December 8, 2008

Had to stop before I was done telling stories

I am ALMOST done Christmas cards. I have one that is half finished, and needed one more after that... but my cousin finally sent me my aunts address so I can make her one again. So 2 and a half more to go! Then I'm frickin DONE! This will be the first and last year that I ever make all different Christmas cards. It's just way too time consuming, something I won't have much of next Christmas since I will be working unlike this year.


I haven't done much today at all. I've been feeling really crappy again so I spent the afternoon on the couch watching TV. I am going to help Alicia move this week so I'd best be feeling better tomorrow.

Saturday was Christmas party galore! Dario and I had two party invites for that day but luckily they both started at different times. Dario's cousin Denis and his wife Rachel invited us over to their annual party. It started at 4:30 and there was so much food it was ridiculous. Needless to say by the time we made it to Chad and Danielles after 8 I definitely wasn't hungry anymore, but I'm sure Dario took care of that since he always has room for food. Especially Danielle's spinach and bacon dip. Dario normally doesn't like spinach, but he eats that dip stuff like it's going out of style! I didn't take any pictures. I only took 5 but Pat the photographer of the evening took some so I'll link to those when I know that they're posted.


On Sunday Dario and I went down to Deer Lake to take a few pictures and headed home after that. We decided to go see a movie since it's been awhile since we've done that. I forgot why too :P It is so ridiculously expensive now. Just for two tickets it was 23 bucks. It's stupid! Him and I are suckers for munchies too so it ends up costing nearly 50 bucks by the time the snacks and what not are paid for. It's insane. So much for a cheap movie date. We'll keep to our home movie nights I suppose.

However, we went and saw "Four Christmases" because I figured it looked funny enough. It wasn't that great. Definitely the funniest part is shown on the previews which is lame, but it wasn't the most terrible thing I've seen. However ladies... A, D and M... there is a chick flick coming out about some girl who racks up insane credit debt from shopping and I think we should make a girls night of heading out to see that and perhaps going for coffee or something afterwards! I'm not sure when the movie comes out or even the actual name of it at this point, but I'll figure that out soon.


I leave for the North country in a week and a half and I can't wait! I have decided to squeeze in some hunting time to see if I can tag me one of these bastards. Obvs I highly doubt I'd ever find anything that big where I'm from since elk have only just been moving into the area in the past few years, but man is that a sweet picture. I WISH I could shoot something that big. I'd be posting those antlers so big up on my wall. I also really like this hoodie.

I think I'm having an allergic reaction right now to the medication I took earlier and it's starting to piss me off. My head is SO itchy and it won't stop, and my tongue is a little swollen but whatever. Pretty much my whole face is itchy, and my armpits, my eyes are driving me insane and I think my throat is starting to swell.

Wow, perhaps I should go...

3 comments:

aliciafashionista said...

AMAZING photos!!! Like...I want copies!

I can't wait for Thurs and maybe wed :) You are seriously the BEST!!! I owe ya for sure!

Anonymous said...

Is the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic?

Marlee said...

yes that's it!