Monday, December 8, 2008

The dirtier the better

My roommate always has the craziest instant noodles. I am an instant noodle junkie, it's always a quick dinner when I'm by myself or just a quick lunch or whatever, and I find them tasty. So she informed me she gets hers from T&T (she's asian obvs haha) so I decided to check it out.

I was the whitest person in there.

I felt like I was being stared at and judged the entire time. It was so odd.

So I grabbed a billion packs of instant noodles and booked shit outta there.

I also found my stepdad a t-shirt that says "they used to laugh and call me names" and then there's rudolph sitting in a chair with a rifle, and all of the other reindeer's heads are up on the wall. Claaaaaassic. There was one with Santa shitting in a chimney too... but meh I figured I'd go with this one. If I can find another cheap funny t-shirt I'll pick it up for him, but my mom says "the dirtier the better" meaning... if he can ONLY wear it when he's at the cabin up north with the worlds biggest rednecks, the better it is! ... So I'm not sure if I'll be able to find one of those in this neck of the woods but we'll see. Kind of a weird gift I know, but seriously, the guy is hard to buy for and he loves stupid t-shirts.

Time for instant noodles. Yummay.

No comments: