My mom has this thing where everytime she goes to Costco in PG... the first stop she makes is at the little jewelry counter so she can stare at all the sparklies. Oddly enough this came up in our conversation yesterday and she mentioned that I should go to their website to see some of their rings because they are beautiful.
At first I didn't really think it'd be anything special. But I was clearly proven wrong. Did you know that costco has a ring on their website listed at 259, 999.00 dollars. 260 FRICKIN GRAND! I never would have figured costco would have those things of all people!? Like I haven't even seen anything like it on an actual jewelry shops website, so go figure, costco actually has some seriously beautiful rings. It sounds ridiculous, but I am going to share the website link with you all so that you can check this shit out. I can't believe it!
Costco Rings
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahaha costco is awesome ;)
I just found the exact ring I want on that website. Fancy.
they're so pretty! I want a lot of them, but they're ridiculously expensive. So they will always just be a pretty thing to look at hahaha
those are some pretty fancy smancy rings! Pricey though. Seriously Costco is the best...and Walmart <3<3<3 haha
i heart costco haha
Post a Comment