I am slowly getting worse and worse at blogging. I'm just not really feeling too into it lately. Lots has been happening, but at the same time nothing much?? More so just running around getting ready for our trip up to the boonies. Lots and lots of running around. I am finally done though, almost?? Dario and I have to go through some camping stuff and pack a few things, my dad has almost everything we need up there so I'm not too worried about all of that. So it should be slightly light packing which is nice. And then aside from that we just have to pack everything up and leave first thing saturday morning. It's crazy that the whole trip is already here, it feels like it went by really fast. Especially the last couple of weeks. But that's probably because it was a busy summer and I had no time to think about any of it. Either way I am looking forward to the trip so much!
Everything is basically planned. The only downfall that's happened so far is Dario's dad and uncle will no longer be joining us, but that is okay we will make due without. They were planning on leaving earlier than us anyways and coming back to vancouver a lot earlier too, so we wouldn't have seen too much of them.
Like I said. Insanely excited! I bought my little sister and my little brother a gift for the hell of it I guess. I miss seeing them and I just feel like it's kinda neat to be able to buy them stuff that they can't get up there. But then when I actually when shopping it turned out to be a disaster. I have no idea what Josh likes so I just got him a nice zip up hoodie from american eagle, I figured he's 15 so that's my best bet outside of video games (which lets face it, I'm not spending 100 bucks for him to sit around a tv for another 5 months straight.) As for Hannah she is obsessed with these little things called 'webkinz' ... They're basically a stuffed animal, and it has this tag that you can register online and play with your 'animal' in the game. They make new ones probably once a week, they release them all the time, and this months biggest release was the porcupine. I spent all weekend trying to find the stupid thing at like 6 different stores. Couldn't find it anywhere because it wasn't released yet, so I left my name and number with one of the places and they called me today, so I went and picked it up after work. She'd better like it cause I've been running around all over the place trying to find it! haha. But her mother assures me that she has been desperately waiting for it to come out so she could save up and buy one, so I think it'll be pretty cool!
I went out with the girls (Alicia, Danielle, and Jessica) to the Twigg and Hottie fashion show. It was quite fun but the weather SUUUCKED. We had dinner at the reef and I am now in love with plantain chips. I am totally going back there sometime, I told Dario I'm taking him there haha. Not to mention who can go wrong with cheap pitchers of sangria? I think more places should have pitches of girly drinks, you'd make a hell of a lot more money! Overall it was a really good night and it was nice to get together with a couple girls and visit.
I am tired. I totally lost train of thought of where this blog could possibly be going so I think I'm going to go lay down and watch a movie. NEW CSI ON THURSDAY! I can't wait haha I've been waiting so long! I'm such a dork but whatever.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
meh, I never have blogging ideas. Only 3 people read it so I figure it's no big loss :p
Post a Comment