YAYAY! Omg I so want a fish <3
haha aren't they cute! I just love him haha I'm still so excited!
i heart pedro!!!Chad said Danielle is Napoleon Dynamite today, so obv she's bff with your fish!!!
awww i love my fishy too! Dave bought him for me as a surprise when we first got married. I keep on meaning to post pictures of him. Now that you've beat me too it my post will look like i'm copying you..but alas i shall do it anyway. nice fishy!
hahaha Alicia she's totally bff's with my fish already hahaha! and Naomi, get on the posting dammit. haha I want to see your fishy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAYAY! Omg I so want a fish <3
haha aren't they cute! I just love him haha I'm still so excited!
i heart pedro!!!
Chad said Danielle is Napoleon Dynamite today, so obv she's bff with your fish!!!
awww i love my fishy too! Dave bought him for me as a surprise when we first got married. I keep on meaning to post pictures of him. Now that you've beat me too it my post will look like i'm copying you..but alas i shall do it anyway. nice fishy!
hahaha Alicia she's totally bff's with my fish already hahaha! and Naomi, get on the posting dammit. haha I want to see your fishy!
Post a Comment