I have a list of three things to do tonight. Make Meghans friggen wedding card already. Go to the bank. And go to future shop to buy a new memory card for our hunting trip. Next up?
I don't know where this blog was going to go but I ended up walking away and returning and forgetting completely what I felt like writing about.
I'm tired. I think I'm going to go to bed super early tonight. Like 7:30 early haha. And I have failed miserably at doing any of my 'errands' tonight. Whatevs, I'll do it all this weekend.
I passed my welding test. Yay. I just hope they're not going to have me do an all position test because uh, I sure as hell won't pass that hahaha. They might as well keep their money in their pockets, they're not cheap tests to do (like 2 thousand bucks or so) annnd why bother spending all that money if it's on a for sure failure haha. Whatevs.
I just ate 120 grams of freaking lunch meat. With some crackers and cheese of course. Dinner for one? I think so.
This is just random crap that is taking up my time until I go to bed. 2 more hours YAY. haha. So pathetic but I can't wait.
Time to shower.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment