In no particular order:










Dario and I went to Squamish today to hike the Chief. :) Totally worth it and so overdue. It felt great to actually hike up a mountain, we haven't since last summer. I failed miserably last time and complained so much cause I was way fatter back then. Dario still had to go a little slower so I could keep up with him... I get very out of breath very fast, but we made it :)
It was an awesome morning and a perfect day for it all :)
It was an awesome morning and a perfect day for it all :)
5 comments:
so jealous! I've always wanted to hike the Chief but haven't made it up there yet. looks gorgeous!
Yesterday I was driving home from Whistler and was thinking that this weekend would have been perfect to do the Chief!!! Great minds think alike Marlee :)
p.s. Super proud of you for doing it...I haven't even attempted it yet!! Looks unreal though...so worth it!
I thought the hike would be much harder than it was, but it really wasn't that bad, I think it's just because it's a higher intensity but over a shorter length, so I preferred it to say a 6km hike of the same elevation, I like just getting up there! haha none of this fuckin around business! Alicia we should go sometime!
Good for you Marlee! I get out of breath fast too (thanks asthma.. boo) so I know how you feel! I'm so proud of you as the most active thing i've done lately is shopping! :)
I'm excited to see you friday! It's been too long
beautifulest pictures ever
wish I was there
Post a Comment