I finally have a chance to blog what's been going on lately. I know Danielle hasn't seen my pictures yet so I will put those up. Actually no one has seen these pictures yet so that will be good. There are many I didn't post, because they're all of Danielle and candid shots of her pretty much, so sorry to say there were some horrible ones, but I promise you I spared the nasties!
I didn't take as many pictures as I wish I would have, but there were quite a few. I guess there just weren't that many photo op moments. But there were many priceless moments. Like Danielle reading french haha. All of the best details have been shared on Alicia's blog. So you can head on over to her site to check it out. This blog isn't getting the best of attention right now so I apologize, I'm just totally dead and want to get these pictures up since I know people have been eager to see them. Danielle maybe not so much haha, she probably doesn't care to ever recap this night again as she spent half the night on the bathroom floor before she finally moved to her new bed that she was so eager to get into by the end of the night.
The empty muff diver. haha Tricked you!!

So she was fed a tequila shot instead :)
Poor Julianna had like 3 bellini's spilled all over her back. I don't really know what exactly happened here, I guess he kind of tilted the tray or something and all you heard was breaking glass and this was all you saw. Luckily they at least paid for the dry cleaning bill and dinner and drinks were free also.
Danielle being... well. Danielle haha.
Jager bombs!
After dinner we went back to the apartment to open a few gifts, in which Elise decided to give Danielle a couple more shots. Needless to say she was wasted by this point already, so she told stories about these shot glasses. She suffered majorly from all of the shots and mixing.
HAHA I captured the dirty look she was feeding somebody, I don't even know who, but it was a look of 'I truly hate you right now.'
Down the hatch.
A crazy pink feather fan that Cristina bought her. We all thought it was going to be something mischievous. But we were all fooled.
So I would like to point out that this was the point of the gift opening where Danielle pretended to read cards but was too drunk to actually read them, and finally just gave up haha. She did a pretty good job of pretending, but we still new.
The french/handwritten chocolate body sauce haha. Apparently Danielle couldn't read it because it was in French. Where as Alicia said "Danielle, just because it's in handwriting doesn't mean it's french!' hahahaha it was great. But it turns out even though the bride to be was drunk as hell, she could still see that the label was in fact in french.
Laughing at the somewhat dirty present Alicia gave her.
I had to put this up. I know this doesn't seem like it's a nice picture of her, but in fact it serves the purpose of what it was supposed to. That was her embarrassed face hahaha.
"Seriously, I just can't wait to sleep in the new bed."
haha So that was a recap, I'm sorry if I haven't put up pictures of her opening other gifts, but those were the ones that weren't so bad so I'll give the pictures to Danielle and she can decide if she ever wants to share those with anyone.
So onto other news. Last night Dario and I went to see Staind. I bought the tickets the second they went on sale pretty much because that was one thing I have always wanted to do for Dario. I have been trying to find tour dates of Aaron Lewis and/or Staind that were in places we could go (Seattle, Vancouver, etc) and up until last night there hadn't been any shows close enough to us. Luckily I was finally able to get these tickets and I am so glad I did!
The show was absolutely amazing. There were four bands, Econoline crush, Hinder, Staind, and Three Doors Down. Hinder I wasn't a fan of at all, Econoline crush actually did a really good job performing live, the guy has an awesome voice so that was nice. Dario and I were so floored by Staind's performance that we refused to sit through Three Doors Down because we didn't want it to ruin the experience haha. It sounds kind of silly but I suppose when you're only there to see one band in the first place it really isn't that ridiculous.
This was Dario's first time ever going to a concert that he's waited to go and see so I thought it was really cool. I have seen Staind once before in Prince George when I was in highschool and have always wanted to see them perform again. I will go again and again every chance I can if they keep coming back. I think it'd be even cooler to see Aaron Lewis on a solo tour though since then all of the acoustic stuff comes out and there's nothing I love more than sad acoustic music.
I must admit, Aaron lewis standing on stage with an electric acoustic singing his version of Bob Seger's "turn the page" was absolutely jaw dropping. It was just him standing on stage with his guitar and singing. No other instruments, just him, and everyone silent and listening. It was awesome. :) I haven't been to a concert since February of last year so it was awesome getting back into it with a band I've always wanted to see again. :)
Ah I'm still in awe.
Aside from those things there hasn't been anything crazy going on. Work has become insane and I'll be working like a mad man for who knows how long. Maybe a couple weeks, a month, maybe more? We don't know just yet and I'm scared to think about it because by the looks of it we might be working straight for the next month at least. Craaazy. Oh well though, it'll pay the bills.
I guess that is all for now. I am so exhausted that I just want to go to bed. I've got a busy weekend coming up. Oh and so much for ever getting to go friggen hiking this year. Thank God for the hunting trip in October otherwise Dario and I will not have done anything bush/outdoor oriented aside from canoeing. :( Some days I hate having to be a responsible adult that works too much. I also hate that Dario has to do the same.
I didn't take as many pictures as I wish I would have, but there were quite a few. I guess there just weren't that many photo op moments. But there were many priceless moments. Like Danielle reading french haha. All of the best details have been shared on Alicia's blog. So you can head on over to her site to check it out. This blog isn't getting the best of attention right now so I apologize, I'm just totally dead and want to get these pictures up since I know people have been eager to see them. Danielle maybe not so much haha, she probably doesn't care to ever recap this night again as she spent half the night on the bathroom floor before she finally moved to her new bed that she was so eager to get into by the end of the night.
haha So that was a recap, I'm sorry if I haven't put up pictures of her opening other gifts, but those were the ones that weren't so bad so I'll give the pictures to Danielle and she can decide if she ever wants to share those with anyone.
So onto other news. Last night Dario and I went to see Staind. I bought the tickets the second they went on sale pretty much because that was one thing I have always wanted to do for Dario. I have been trying to find tour dates of Aaron Lewis and/or Staind that were in places we could go (Seattle, Vancouver, etc) and up until last night there hadn't been any shows close enough to us. Luckily I was finally able to get these tickets and I am so glad I did!
The show was absolutely amazing. There were four bands, Econoline crush, Hinder, Staind, and Three Doors Down. Hinder I wasn't a fan of at all, Econoline crush actually did a really good job performing live, the guy has an awesome voice so that was nice. Dario and I were so floored by Staind's performance that we refused to sit through Three Doors Down because we didn't want it to ruin the experience haha. It sounds kind of silly but I suppose when you're only there to see one band in the first place it really isn't that ridiculous.
This was Dario's first time ever going to a concert that he's waited to go and see so I thought it was really cool. I have seen Staind once before in Prince George when I was in highschool and have always wanted to see them perform again. I will go again and again every chance I can if they keep coming back. I think it'd be even cooler to see Aaron Lewis on a solo tour though since then all of the acoustic stuff comes out and there's nothing I love more than sad acoustic music.
I must admit, Aaron lewis standing on stage with an electric acoustic singing his version of Bob Seger's "turn the page" was absolutely jaw dropping. It was just him standing on stage with his guitar and singing. No other instruments, just him, and everyone silent and listening. It was awesome. :) I haven't been to a concert since February of last year so it was awesome getting back into it with a band I've always wanted to see again. :)
Ah I'm still in awe.
Aside from those things there hasn't been anything crazy going on. Work has become insane and I'll be working like a mad man for who knows how long. Maybe a couple weeks, a month, maybe more? We don't know just yet and I'm scared to think about it because by the looks of it we might be working straight for the next month at least. Craaazy. Oh well though, it'll pay the bills.
I guess that is all for now. I am so exhausted that I just want to go to bed. I've got a busy weekend coming up. Oh and so much for ever getting to go friggen hiking this year. Thank God for the hunting trip in October otherwise Dario and I will not have done anything bush/outdoor oriented aside from canoeing. :( Some days I hate having to be a responsible adult that works too much. I also hate that Dario has to do the same.
2 comments:
Ok question. Did you give me a card? I look and looked the next day but couldn't find one. IM SO CONFUSED :(
HAHA no no no I didn't give you a card. I totally flaked on that one. I just gave you a gift receipt and that was all haha
Post a Comment