I decided I would share with you what I look like without make-up though. I'm going to try this new thing where I force myself to go bare-faced out and about during the week. I never wear it to work and I can handle it then and more people see me in a day at work than people outside of work... but I'm very self conscious. Even if I'm just going over to Dario's house to relax and watch a movie, I put on foundation and some mascara mostly cause I don't like it when his family sees me looking like crap and because I have bad skin. I just feel so naked. I almost always put my eyebrows on (haha that sounds so funny but seriously I have such thin eyebrows that I have to colour them in) because I look like I have no eyebrows at all if I don't colour them in a little.
I need to find a proper face cleaner that can actually clean out the dirt I get in my skin at work. But half the problem is I have pieces of steel that get stuck in there too so it's just all bad bad bad. Who knows. I am pretty much just giving up on it all. I think today was the first time I went over to Dario's house in sweatpants, a hoody, and absolutely no makeup, wet hair included. We've been dating for almost a year and a half. That's just sad.
I'm going to bed finally. I think I'm finally tired enough. I will post an entire blog of Danielle's stagette and all of the pictures when I get a chance to do a proper post without missing anything!
3 comments:
aww you look pretty without make-up. Me, I barely ever wear it. Doesn't bother me. haha. i guess i'm a scrub :P
You look super pretty without make up Marlee, there's no need to wear it!
Sometimes I just get so sick of puting mascara on, I just go sans make up. It's weird at first, but you get over it quickly!
I wish I were as brave as you two haha. I guess it will take some getting used to. However the eyebrow colouring will always have to take place haha ALWAYS haha
Post a Comment