http://fsjamesmedicalclinic.com/_mgxroot/page_10744.html
This paragraph right here nearly killed me though:
"THE HOSPITAL • Stuart Lake Hospital is a 6 bed acute care and 6 bed long-term care facility. The hospital has a fully equipped emergency department as well as laboratory and x-ray facilities. Although there are no specialists on staff at the hospital, a full array of specialist services is available in Prince George, only 160 km away.
The physicians share on-call duties at the hospital."
HAHAHAHAHA What the shit. 12 beds?! ONLY TWELVE?! I thought there were more than that but apparently I was wrong. No wonder they have trouble accomodating people because the rooms are taken up by the homeless pretending they have health problems so that they have a place to sleep. haha bruuuuutal.
Yep. That's our welcome sign. And I love it.
There's our town. The whole "town" portion of it at least. haha tiny huh?
And I actually remember learning how to do this while I was in elementary school. It was part of our daily lives there. We had the option of taking french, or carrier. I chose Carrier. They did cooler shit. Plus we'd get to eat bannock once a month. We always beaded every year, made necklaces and keychains and then soon enough moccasins etc (if you took it through highschool) but first, you had to learn how to prep the moose hide properly!So there you go. A piece of myself... When I go up this fall I plan on taking a ton of pictures. I will get better pictures then. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment