Thursday, August 21, 2008

Home Again??

Well I stayed home from work again yesterday and today. I feel like poo. I finally explained to my boss what has been going on so that he doesn't wonder why I'm missing so much time from work and gets pissed off and fires me or something. He understands though which was really nice. I'm hoping to find out what's wrong soon. I have been prescribed something new and I'm hoping that it will help, even if it just helps a little bit I'm willing to keep on it. I've been laying in bed since 10:30 last night and aside from getting up to use the bathroom I haven't moved out of bed until now.

On a brighter note, and sadder one at the same time, it is Sabrina and Mirko's last night here. We went for dinner the other night and the waitress didn't ask us if we wanted dessert and brought us our bill right away. So after we left we went to the marble slab to get some icecream, even though Sabrina really wanted cheesecake. Since everyone wanted cheesecake and no one was able to get it, I promised I would make one for dessert tonight. So I made a rocky road cheesecake. It looks really good. It's chocolate cheesecake with chunks of caramels in it, topped with marshmallows, chocolate chunks, and pecans, then you broil it until the marshmallows are golden brown :) mmmm It looks delicious I can't wait to eat it!

Aside from that nothing new has been happening this week. It's my dad's birthday tomorrow so I will phone to wish him a happy birthday, and then Saturday is Danielle's stagette, which I'm really looking forward to, I think it's going to be really fun!

Next week Dario and I are going to a concert so it'll be a nice night for us to do something to ourselves :) I can hardly wait for that!

That's all I really have to say, nothing overly new and exciting's been happening.

No comments: