bleach bleach bleach. I think I am going to bleach my hair again this evening. I'm getting roots and it's bugging me. That and it's still just too orangy gahhdd. Hopefully I don't absolutely destroy my hair tonight.
Speaking of hair that reminds me to e-mail Danielle, aaaaaaand I also have to make an appointment to get the oil changed in my car since I am now 2000kms overdue. Yugh. And I still need to get my friggen horn fixed before I almost kill another 65 year old lady when they cut me off.
I am pretty gross feeling right now. My body is hurting pretty much everywhere, so I am going to have a nice hot shower after I bleach out some hairs, and then lay around and do nooooothing. I'm going to sit and eat some icecream I think while I watch the biggest loser, it's sad that that is usually my thursday night ritual, minus the icecream. I don't usually eat icecream. Chips are my weakness for show.
My limited entry tags came in. I was so excited. So I e-mailed my dad and brother a message that says "Read em and weep" hahaha, with pictures of my limited entry tags. My dad had a pretty good laugh about it.
It was my friend Mark's birthday yesterday, so I made him pretty much the coolest birthday card ever. Except the only reason it was cool is because Spiderman was on the front, and Wall-E was on the inside... and it was a pop up. Pretty much amazing I tell you. I think next time I am going to alter my pop up technicalities though so it doesn't wrinkle up the pop up item when you fold it.
I can't believe it's already Thursday, this week has pretty much blown by. We don't have to work Saturday either which was amazing to hear. As well as no OT today or tomorrow. THANK GOD. Friday OT is the worst kind of overtime there is. And then Saturday is basically just depressing all together so you deal with it.
But I have had a very monotonous/long/boring day today so I am going to mildy entertain myself by ruining my hair some more.
PS... how gross is this? Marks roommate didn't buy toilet paper for a month and a half. A MONTH AND A HALF. When they ran out, Mark always buys it, so this time he bought some and stashed it away in his room. Only taking it with him to the bathroom when he had to go, and then he'd put it back in his room, hahaha. He decided to do this to see if Lars would finally go buy the friggen asswipe, but no, a month and a half later he still hadn't bought the asswipe. That's gross man. And when FINALLY krystal mentioned she had to pee but there was no friggen toilet paper, Lars stated "i don't believe in toilet paper... I just shower after I shit..." ... uhm EXCUSE ME?! THAT'S SO GROSS! Who shits and showers!? UGH. But you know what, he finally went and bought toilet paper apparently. Don't believe in it... pfft. Whatever. Who DOESN'T believe in toilet paper?! No matter how "green" of a person you are, you'll still wipe your ass, that's one thing paper will always be wasted on.
Anyways, thats my gross story for the day. Time to wreck hair.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
well some people use baby wipes instead....i heard it feels amazing and once you try it you'll never go back...
yeah but he uses nothing?? haha like nothing at all... just takes a dump, and then showers. There's no wiping of any kind involved haha
Post a Comment