Well I have stayed home "sick" today. I am pmsing like a mawh fucka which is the actual reason I have stayed home, and I'm sure the people at work would thank me for doing so if they were to realize how cranky I really am. I never used to get like this, but the cramps and the back pain etc have gotten so much worse over the years and the bitchiness is simply a result of the rest of the crap getting worse haha.
So aside from that unnecessary and too much information introduction I guess I'll blog a little bit about what I did all weekend.
So yesterday we had the bbq that was rescheduled and we decided to do the typical confederation park business. However when I arrived there the italians had taken over with one of their picnics and their bocce so we went to the other side of the park this time around instead. It was absolute madness over there, italian music, hundreds of italians, and of course really really really bad park jobs since they eventually just give up and park wherever they damn well please haha.
It was a good time there. I have a few pictures but I don't feel like uploading them all, maybe I'll put them on facebook instead since I can do it all at once and its easier than blogger.
I started learning how to throw and catch a football better. I'm starting to get the hang of the catching thing but my throws are still absolutely terrible.
However girls dominated the first game of bocce, but failed miserably for the rest of the time basically. Although we did beat Mark and Jeremy 11-2. hah. Our girls team consisted of Krystal, Dean and I. haha Dean was one of the girls for the night. And then Dario, Jeremy and Mark were on the other team.
Tomorrow is Danielle's hair trial so will be nice to get done and out of the way. The wedding madness is just about started, once Sabrina arrives it's going to be madness for the entire month basically. It should be pretty exciting though. I've never had this many weddings before to do but I guess I'm nearing the age where all of the friends and what not start getting married. This summer I'd been invited to 5 weddings between may and October, however only 3 of them I will for sure be attending, one is a definite no (it's this coming up weekend in edmonton) and then Meghan's is in October in Olds Alberta but it's the weekend after we get back from our hunting trip up north so we'll see if I'll be able to afford those expenses. It's looking like a no though.
I absolutely hate sick days. I've been laying in bed until 11 and now I'm just fiddling around on the computer for a bit before I decide to go lay back down and pop in another movie. Yeah I'm thinking this is about it for today. Nothing exciting :P
No comments:
Post a Comment