Ugh. It's going to be a crazy couple of days I think. I stayed late after class today to finish up a couple of my drawings. Luckily for us our test was moved to Thursday. He wanted to have the test tomorrow afternoon HAH.... get this...
We still have more material in this unit to go over, he wanted to go over it all in the morning, teach it to us, then test us on this unit, and 2 others after lunch. I guess he realized it wasn't a good idea and decided to finish the unit in the morning, then we'll go down to the shop and do the shop project for this unit, and then he'll test us on it on thursday. Much better. It'll be nice because yeah learning it in theory is fine, but generally once you actually have to put the theory to use for the practical part of it all, you get a way better understanding of what the hell you're doing on paper. Friday I think we're just going to class to get our marks and then we're off for the day. Apparently we're going to the pub to celebrate the second it opens at 11am. It should be mildly entertaining to say the least.
My nose is still sunburned and starting to peel, its grossing me out. I tried to rub it as hard as I could to make it all peel off already, but it's not working haha.
Danielle and I went hair shopping last night quickly. Now I've just gotta take a look around for a couple products that I'll need for the big event and that's done. Pretrials for her bridesmaids are on Sunday and we're going to reschedule a day for her hair, which works better for me too because then it'll be more one on one sorta deal and it breaks it up a bit. It'll probably take a couple of hours for the bridesmaids, I'm really hoping no more than 45 minutes per hairstyle for them. I figure that should be all it takes, 10-15 to get curlers in, 10-15 to set, 15 to pin up. Should be good.
Dario leaves on Thursday for Italy and will be gone until the 4th he tells me. So it should be an interesting couple of weeks I suppose. Hopefully I will be able to find some things to do to kill the time. I was thinking of getting together with Rachel and the kids if she's not too busy. I have no idea what the hell I'm going to do for the long weekend, maybe I'll work if I can. Or just go hiking and get lost on a mountain somewhere. Yeah who knows. I will see Dario tomorrow night... more than likely it'll be for a whole 5 minutes since I'd put money on him not having packed yet meaning tomorrow he will get home from work, eat, shower, by that time it'll be around 7, and in which case he will then start packing. It'll probably take him half an hour or so and then after that he'll be falling asleep by 8. W00t I might get a half hour window to spend time with him.
I feel really poopy tonight. I just finished laying on the couch for a few hours and watched the superstar hair challenge finale. I can hardly wait for thursday for the biggest loser australia finale. It's going to be so exciting. Wow my life is boring.
I feel like my lower abdominal region has been run over by a semi. I think it's time to go back to the doctors. Perhaps tomorrow after school. I think I'm going to go take a heavy dose of muscle relaxants and get some rest. It hurts to even breathe in.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ummm so how about our wine night to pass some time while Dario is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be a great idea actually as long as you and Danielle have a day that you guys are free! Let me know :)
Post a Comment