I'm listening to country haha. And for some reason looking up the most popular wedding songs chosen for first dances and father daughter dances and walk in songs haha. It's most entertaining. There's this song I love that I'd totally have as my father/daughter dance if it didn't turn all boyfriend girlfriendish shit after the first verse. haha But I love there first verse....
She's got her daddy's tongue and temper,
sometimes her mouth could use a filter,
God shook his head the day he built her,
oh but I bet he smiled....
then after that it just wouldn't work haha.
There's too many corny songs though. I think if I get married I'm going to have to do a half amusing song just so that I don't cry like a little bitch, cause I'm totally a suck, and my dad's totally a suck, and I know he'd probably be telling me how proud he is and what not, in turn making me cry, and so therefor, if I have a song that's funny and can make everybody laugh it'll keep the crying business to a minimum haha.
Why I'm thinking about this, I have noooo idea, but, it's killing time until Darios dentist appointment is over with.
Time to shower I think.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment