Sunday, June 15, 2008

Alright enoughs enough, I'm blogging normally

Okay so I looked up some of this shit on the net and so far so good. So whatevs. It's all good.

So whats been happening as of late... well... Gun courses are completed, limited entries have been sent in, and hopefully I will get my bull draw, that would excite me greatly. It'd be pretty cool if Dario got his too.

Uhhh so what else is new... School is almost over, I have one week left. I can hardly wait until it's done. I am getting so out of shape and so fat and lazy it's not even funny haha. I find I'm a very un motivated person when I'm not using much energy during the day. All I want to do is sleep it seems. Whatevs, soon enough, then maybe I can get back on schedule with the gym and everything, that would be nice.

Yesterday I had a company baseball tournament. It was a good time. We were out there for about 5 or 6 hours or so and it was a blast haha. Only one person got smacked in the face with the ball, her poor face was so red for the rest of the day. Swollen lip and all.

Today was Fasha's day, so I called my dad and wished him a happy fathers day. I made him a card and sent him some cash because I wasn't sure what our plan was, if everyone was still pitching in for the airless paint gun that he wanted (that he ended up going out and buying himself) or what, so I guess he'll just pocket that and do with it what he will haha. I found him a nice camo hat as well that I thought he'd like. And I was right. I found a really cool sporting goods store actually that I picked up the limited entries from so I think for his birthday I'll go back there and find something cool again. It's nice being in a city where there's actually great gifts to buy people, not like home where there's really no places to shop from.

I got a sunburn yesterday, as per usual. My opaque skin is no match for the UV rays apparently. Dario gets a tan, I get a burn. Unfair to the max. But thats okay. He leaves for Italy on Thursday and I'm sure will come back actually looking Italian, which is quite sad for me because I'm already so white compared to him haha. Whatevs. I told him to bring me something back, like a purse. But he's not going for it. I need a new purse, mine is thrashed but I guess I'll have to go on a mission to find one myself.

Wednesday Danielle and I are going hair shopping. It should be pretty exciting haha. I'm looking forward to it. Then Sunday we are going to do some pretrials to see how long everything is going to take and how it's all going to turn out. Hopefully all will go well. I will have to go through the ideas again before Wednesday comes to decide for sure on what I'm going to look for.

Okay so that is that. It is nice to be blogging about my not really exciting life haha. I'd gotten so used to blogging that it became habit to just come on the internet after school or work and surf through the daily blog checks and e-mail and facebook and whatever else haha. My life was missing something without my blog :(

I had stuff I wanted to share earlier this week, but I already forgot it so, this is all you get for now haha. I'm off to watch tv and go to bed now.

No comments: