Saturday, June 21, 2008

Painted Nails And A Gold Chain

Ahhh I'm hanging out inside on a Saturday night. Relaxing night number one. Yesterday afternoon Dan from school and I decided to get together for a drink before he took off for PG. We met up at the BCIT pub but they close super early (apparently like 5pm they stop serving its weird) so we went up to the mountain shadow instead. Which was probably a better choice since the drinks were better and double highballs were 5.50 so it worked out perfectly. We were going to go out to the cambie but then Dan had a family emergency so he took off to the hospital and I got to go to bed, which was awesome since I was starting to get pretty tired.

Today I woke up around 9. Krystal had invited some friends over at 11am for a booze and breakfast... so everyone was drinking their coffee and bailey's and a few were drinking their beer and wine. It wasn't too bad though, they came over for the soccer game but soccer isn't really my thing so after awhile I just wanted to leave. So my friend Mark and I decided to go out for icecream instead. When we came back everyone had left so that was a bonus... they were all nice and everything but there just wasn't really any common ground and they had a really weird sense of humor that I'm just not used to haha.

We decided to go back to Ikea this afternoon to find Mark a new mattress since his bed is probably the equivalence of sleeping on a rock, but of course for the second time now the mattress he wanted was out of stock. Haha it wasn't his day. I love ikea though, I could have a hay-day in that store. I don't know what it is about house stuff but it's just so exciting and fun to buy.

Overall today has been a pretty mediocre day. I still feel really bored for some reason. There isn't much on tv right now so I'm tempted to just go to bed. On the bright side though Dario called this morning :) he said he's going to try to find me a blanket, and asked what I would want instead of the blanket if he can't find one (apparently they are hard to come by there) so I said a purse. He was still insistent that he will not buy me a purse, but then I heard Sabrina in the background go 'I'LL BUY IT FOR HER!' hahaha I was so excited! So that made my day, it was so nice to hear from him again.

Tomorrow I get to do a test run on Danielle's bridesmaids so I'm looking forward to that. I'm hoping things will run smoothly, this should give us a pretty good idea of how long it's going to take.

But I think I'm going to go watch a movie or something. I tried to scrapbook earlier but I don't have any creative ideas coming to me so whatever, maybe tomorrow night or something.

No comments: