Apologies for the very boourns depressing post the other day. I'm out of my mood now so quick post since I don't have time to actually write anything interesting.
I have dinner at Denis and Rachel's tonight which I'm really looking forward to. Last night I went over to the Perizzolo household to visit with Tania since she was taking off for Italy today so that was nice. Aside from that.... nothing new.
I did however forget what it was like to have to use 4 or 5 q-tips (both sides! gross) to clean my ears, and how dirty under my nails gets, and how I have to mix fast orange with my face cleaner sometimes to get all the dirt off. School was like a fricking luxury I tell you haha. Back to the grind that's for sure. But I am enjoying it :)
I stink. I am dirty. I am in desperate need of a shower. Good day.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment