I got a really interesting e-mail today from Dario. And I say interesting but really mean 'e-mail full of shit' haha. He called me while I happened to be at the mirage and I couldn't hear him so he said 'HANG UP AND I'LL LEAVE A MESSAGE' ... so I wake up, there's still no message. What the shit Dario? So... I e-mail him to say 'so uh, where's my message hm?' And this is the response I got...:
Hey Mar. Ok yeah so about the message... I was JUST about to leave it, when i swear to god a freak storm appeared out of nowhere. there was thunder and lighting! a hurricane appeared out of nowhere. there were cows flying in mid air. entire houses ripped from their foundation! it was insane! and just when i thought the worst of it had passed a giant sea creature crawled out of the ocean! it was from somewhere by venice... anyways it crawled all the way to me. and it cut off the arm that was holding the phone! and it spoke to me! IN A HUMAN VOICE!!! and it said if i made that call and left that message it would proceed to cut my head off! well seeing as how we plan on one day getting married, i knew having no head would impair that dream. so i decided to listen. he gave me the phone back. i went tot he hospital and had my arm reattached. so all is good now, except for the fact i didnt leave a message... which i just explained why i didnt... lol.
So yes... that is apparently why I received no such message. Nice try a-hole. haha. Always so dramatic.
I woke up this morning with a sore back for some weird reason, I'm thinking I'm sleeping in really messed up positions and that's what's doing it. Who knows. I'll pop some tylenol in hopes that it'll help this stupid cold that I've managed to catch, as well as the back pain w00t.
So yes, back to the weekend. Girls night turned out to be awesome. We had planned on watching girly movies but we never even made it that far haha. Apparently when you get four girls who like to talk together, there's no time to stop talking unless its to shove food in our mouths or drink. I had such a good time though! I can't wait till the next time we all get together!
After all of that noise I went home at about 1:30 in the morning, and for some reason I had a really sore throat. Great, a summer cold. AWWWESOME. So I hoped that if I got a good sleep I could sleep it off, however that wasn't the case. I was like death warmed over on Saturday. I woke up at 6 first off, I just about crapped my pants because I thought I was late for work haha. You know that initial shock you get when you wake up late for something? "SHIT. FUCK. SHIT." yeah... well, I did that, except I didn't have to work. So when I finally got my shit together and realized it was Saturday I fell back asleep. I woke up at about 9:30 and was like, oh my god kill me now. My head felt so fat! So I got up and took some nyquil, and laid on the couch and started watching something on tv. I don't even remember what cause I made it probably 2 minutes in and passed out. Somewhere in there my roommate asked me if I wanted pancakes, and said she was going to the beach and thats about all I managed to hear. I had passed out to the max, and woke up when she left at like 1pmish. I fell back asleep till 2/2:30 and got up and had a shower. I contemplated not going out that night because I felt so poopy, but I decided to suck it up and pop some tylenol and head out to teeny bopper central.
I met up with Danielle and Chad and we decided to take my car since it was universal. It had air conditioning and it's automatic... perfect, the least drunk person could drive home haha.
We got there early enough to not pay cover, but way to early to actually walk inside, so we sat in the car for a bit till it was a little later haha.
I met up with Danielle and Chad and we decided to take my car since it was universal. It had air conditioning and it's automatic... perfect, the least drunk person could drive home haha.
We got there early enough to not pay cover, but way to early to actually walk inside, so we sat in the car for a bit till it was a little later haha.
Eventually we went in to see this place. Sloots everywhere. Holy shit haha. Girls were taking their clothes off before 10pm. No jokes. All so they could get free booze. I think at that point I was pretty much floored by how sleazy girls can be.
1 comment:
hahaha glad my bubbles could be of assistance! :P
Post a Comment