School is pretty much officially over now. Tomorrow we'll sort of get an idea of what our marks are. Our last project is finished, I might touch mine up in the morning since we have another 2 hours to work on it if needed, but I think I'm just gonna say fuck it at this point hah.
We had 4 tests today, I'm not sure how I did on them, hopefully they'll boost my mark a little bit, I did kinda shitty on one of the last tests and it lowered my mark a few percent so hopefully this project and these tests'll boost it. Although I'm not sure how well I did on two of them, the other two I think I did pretty decently. Guess I'll find out tomorrow ugh haha.
Dario has left for the airport and is waiting to get on a plane. Sigh haha I was kind of sad as weird as that is, it's not like he's gonna be gone for long or anything, but I suppose I'll miss him a little while he's away.
I'm listening to 80's tunes haha. A CD one of my girlfriends from back home made me... haha I'm listening to 'Bringing on the heartache' or whatever it is haha. I like it for some weird reason.
I'm going through a bunch of my music to see what kind of stupid crap I have on here. I'm finding a lot of it haha. So I've now changed my 'easy listening' to 'hey stoopid' by alice cooper HAHA. This song reminds me so much of my dad, he'd always sing that one stupid verse all the time to bug us when we were kids. Usually happening in the kitchen first thing in the morning when we'd woken up and wanted to kill him cause we were so bitchy haha.
haha ohh I just found the rodeo song by David allen cole hahaha... "well its 40 below and I don't give a fuck gotta heater in my truck and I'm off to the rodeo... come on you fuckin dumby get your right step right... you piss me off, you fuckin jerk, get on my nerves! Well here comes johnny with his pecker in his hand he's a one ball man and he's off to the rodeooo" ... haha I'm pretty sure Honeywell downloaded this song at a party I had one night and played it a billion times over haha such a redneck song.
Alright I'm bored and starving. I'm going to go eat.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You will totally miss him! When Chad went to Korea & Sweden (only for a week each) it was horrible! I was so bored and going crazy I couldn't wait for him to come back. Even when he goes to Calgary or Toronto for weekends its so lonely. I'm such a SAP!
The bonus tho will be that you will realize how much you mean to each other while Darios away. It was the trip to Sweden that made Chad realize that he wanted to marry me!
I know tell me about it :( This is the first 'long' trip that we'll spend apart since I moved here, so it's going to be really weird. He just called me to tell me he got their safely, I was so excited. It's pathetic. I already can't wait until he comes home. It's so weird going to bed and not being able to say goodnight even. I'm such a suck haha.
Post a Comment