Well, shit's about to hit the fan! I am starting on 60 hour or more work weeks and only two days off for the entire month. Those two days will be spent in Salmon Arm for my favourite cousins wedding! I'm so excited to go now. Originally I was annoyed that the wedding was being held in such an inconvenient place for everyone to get to but it's not so bad now that all the plans have been made. I will fly to Kelowna Saturday after work and then my aunt will pick me up there. I fly back monday morning... Just in time to get shit done since my next day off will be when I leave for Paris!
It should all be well worth it. I'm working 40 hours a week at the salon, still 5 days as well... But I shortened my Monday shifts and lengthened my Friday and Saturday shifts so that I can work 5 hours at the shop on Monday morning, and at least 7 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I will likely want to die by the end of the month.
As for my goal list! The eating healthy thing has been going really well. I'm not on a diet but I am watching what I'm eating and how much of it I'm eating. I had a chocolate bar the other day but I don't feel bad about it. It was delicious to say the least! As for exercising, I am managing to squeeze things in where I can. I head to work today at 2 so I'm going to go for a jog as soon as I'm done this. I'm actually looking forward to the exercise for on e in my life. I don't know why I'm feeling so motivated but I'll take it! On average I'm walking and jogging at least 9kms a day.
The only other thing I need to figure out now is what the hell I'm going to be for Halloween this year! I barely have time to breathe between exercising, working, and commuting... But I will damn well figure something out! I love halloween. I don't even have plans yet cause I have to work that day and the day after, but we get to dress up at work! Soooo excited!
Anyways, I think I will have a bite to eat and head out for that run. I sure hope I see some results with all of this, but if not I'll at least feel better and have more energy. It'll probably help keep me sane while I put in 180 to 190 hours in 3 weeks...
Oh and other good news? My roommate said he wouldn't mind moving to Vancouver with me so now I just have to try to talk him into living in the westend. I'm pretty sure i've decided that's where I want to live. I think we're aiming to move out for February or march 1st! I can barely wait!!
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss having the time to go for runs, oh man, I'm jealous just reading about yours.
i think diets are ridiculous. what is the point of anything if you can't eat the things that you enjoy?? good for you for doing it the healthy way...chocolate bars are fine...once in awhile!!
Post a Comment