Well... What's new? My computer has completely bit the dust so this means few updates and no pictures. Booooring. That's okay because nothing too exciting has happened or will be happening anytime soon.
My cousin Riane got married on the long weekend. I spent my thanksgiving in salmon arm with my family and it was an awesome weekend. I have caught a cold though so I'm slowly nurturing myself back to health. I am working at the steel fab shop on my days off but I've decided that for this week I would keep my regular days off to myself. Why? Well... Sometimes health is more important than making some extra cash. Also, I'm exhausting myself and I've got more than enough shit to do to keep 3 people busy for a month.
Fall classes have started up again. This means that yesterday I spent 11 hours at work. All in all it was a 13 hour day from the time I left my house to the time I returned to it. This will be a weekly thing until next summer. Whoo.
I'm still busting my ass at building a clientelle. It's not easy and 5 new people were just hired which is going to make it even harder to build but I guess I'll just have to work that much harder. I won't lie though, I don't really know what else I can do to speed the process up and that is slightly discouraging but, such is life.
I'm going to go work on my laundry some more now and prep for the next couple of weeks. 3 weeks until I leave for Paris! Holy fuck.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment