Jon is here for the week! It's about time I finally saw him, it's been a loooong time. We haven't seen eachother since February.
I have a lot of stuff I need to get done today so I started making a list so I wouldn't forget anything. I put the list down for a few minutes and walked away from it to grab something, and Jon had ever so kindly started adding to the to-do list.
I decided that we had to do everything on the list today. We have 24 hours to:
-Get my bustier tailored or find other lingerie for fundraiser
-Buy a dress for fundraiser
-"Build" a cake, (apparently Jon doesn't "make" cakes, he builds them)
-Be stoked on life
-Run with scissors
-Walk on the grass
-Laugh a lot
-Pay my phonebill
-Get a birthday card for the old man
-Get a birthday card for Lisa
-Jaywalk
-Rap a bit
-Find shoes, bitch!
-Do hair/get it done
-Figure out what to say (for the fundraiser, Jon will be saying a few words before the auction)
-Fuck Giftwrap!
-Get foundation
-Smell a flower (not a rose)
-Stop mid-day and take 5 minutes to breathe and reconnect
-Learn to whistle at broads
-Scratch my guitar (this is a painful one for me)
-Look at the ocean
-Think of 7 things you really love. Think of them.
-Brush teeth
-Mock Marlee Jay (Jon always calls me by my first and middle name)
-Get nose ring
-Hit emergency stop while getting CT scan
-Write a nice card to someone
-Have glasses intervention for Marlee (apparently I have an addiction to eyewear)
-Pay for contacts
-DON'T read "A million little pieces"
-Visit the old hell hole (the cancer clinic)
-Ogle the Australian nurse and Philip (Philip is a dreamy man nurse apparently)
-Walk on the patio
-Get a brain massage (if you rub the plate that's on the back of Jon's head, he can actually feel it touch his brain)
-Punch Marlee in the kidney (this one's not so cool)
-Draw a picture
-Avoid a spinal tap
-"Get shit done"
-Listen to Marlee play guitar
-Find a hardwood store for finger fucking prospects (HAHA Jon likes to feel the texture of wood, this one just makes me laugh)
-Find bearings for longboard
-See a blue heron
-Have a coffee at the cancer clinic
-Book a haircut for thursday (With any hairdresser but Marlee) ... (Thanks Jon you asshole haha)
-Overcome needle phobia
-Feel nature (on a bridge)
-Listen to a whole Satanic Surfers album
-Smile at 7 random people (non creepy)
-Act like I am surfing the skytrain (this one is Jon's, hah!)
-Drink a Pint
-Enjoy Mar's company
-Tell Dr. K he is a silly Austrian
-Shave in "Fuck Cancer" (I have a feeling Jon will pussy out on this one)
-Smoke a cougher (HAHA yes, he is going to smoke a big joint while standing across the street from the cancer clinic)
-Call Wayne and tell him I love him (Jon's old cancer clinic roommate who is dying from throat cancer)
So there it is. There's today's to-do list. I had to laugh. I literally had written down two things and the rest of the list Jon made. He added what I needed him too, but definitely put a spin on things. We've got 15 hours and 15 minutes left to get all of it done. I decided I'll take pictures of some of the things... like the faces of the 7 random people we smile at for instance haha. That won't be creepy at all right?
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy, you were up early. Careful running with scissors!
Wow, my list usually consists of
Breathe
Find something to eat.
Repeat.
I like your motivation ;)
Post a Comment