I know this is super boring to everyone else but whatever. I'm going to post it anyways just so I can see in writing what my ridiculous life has become. This is my schedule from now until May 1st:
Today - work 10 hours, organize models for grad show (now got 4/5 of them,) eat, tidy house, watch tv, bed
7th - work 10 hours, 6pm new roommate interview
8th - work 10 hours, 6pm donate blood
9th - work 10 hours, go see local band with Lisa and Jamie
10th - school, get home at 6:30, 7pm roommate interview, study/work on grad show
11th - school, get home at 6:30, study for tests
12th - work 8 hours, school 5:30 - 9:30 (chapter 20 test and skip wave test)
13th - work 8-10 hours
14th - work 6am - 11am, do work experience from 2pm to 6pm, Florence and the machine at 8pm
15th - work experience 12pm - 8pm, study for final exam
16th - work experience 12pm - 8pm, study for final exam
17th - school, get home at 6:30, study for final exam
18th - school, get home at 6:30, study for final exam (if one particular roommate works out, he'll move in on this day)
19th - work 8 hours, school 5:30 - 9:30 (Final written and practical exam)
20th through the 23rd - work 8-10 hour days
24th - School (start getting models ready for grad show)
25th - School (start getting models ready for grad show)
26th - work 8 hours, school 5:30-9:30
27th/28th - work 8-10 hours
29th - work 8-10 hours, Mom, Wendy, Stacey, and Rupi arrive
30th - work 8-10 hours, go out with Mom and the girls
May 1st - School 9am, cut Phils hair, style other models hair, get prepped for grad show, grad at 3:30pm. Officially graduated by 5:30pm!! Go out with the girls afterwards.
Just for fun:
May 2nd - Nurse one bitchin' hangover.
Oh... and somewhere in between all of those days I'll have a new roommate move in. *Insert hair pullage here*
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh please, your hair isn't even long enough to grip to pull out :P
Uh, and don't forget you get to cut MY hair on the 11th! ;)
Ohhhhhh MAN ROOM MATE!
I know right?! I'm hoping that maybe a guy would actually work out better than girls, I know they're a bit messier typically but they are waaaay more easy going as well so it might be nice!
Shaz, I do so have long enough hair, I still have one long side! haha
Tania I haven't forgotten! Looking forward to seeing you and that thick/coarse mane of hair of yours!
Post a Comment