Shaved the side of my head a few weeks ago. Well, technically it is undercut, so that's what we'll call it. And it wasn't "shaved" it was done with scissors so whatever I guess. It's close enough.

Phil came over Thursday night and left this morning. It really sucked going back to school this morning after having that day off. It was the first one in three weeks, and it'll be my last one for another month. I can't even begin to explain how much you appreciate having a full day to just sleep in, make a nice breakfast, and then head out and find shit to do with your day. No plans, no "I'll meet you there when I'm off work/school" crap, just an entire day to hang out with good company and figure it out as you go along. It did however suck balls that it was such shitty weather.
Thursday night we didn't do too much since he arrived quite late. Friday though we slept until 9 which was aaaaawesome, and then got up and had a wicked crepe breakfast, played guitar and made some decisions as to where we wanted to go for the day. We were planning on going to the zoo but the weather ruined that so we settled on the aquarium instead... but the line up ruined that so we went out for a drive and checked out some other random places in the city. After that we ended up going to Bon's off Broadway and having a 3 dollar breakfast for dinner. How can you go wrong with that? Seriously, it was great! We rented some movies but then ended up watching comedy stuff instead of watching the movies we rented. Oh well, I guess I'll have something to watch this week before bed times. So that ended up being a nice visit.
I actually went grocery shopping for the first time in probably a month. It's pathetic but I've barely eaten much at home in the past while. If I do I eat a lot of pasta because I always have sauces in the freezer and it's the quickest/easiest thing to make when you're tired or running short on time. That or sandwiches. But... today I finally bought a bunch of healthy foods and plan on making some serious salads. Hopefully my body doesn't freak out and shit ten thousand times after I eat my first salad in a long time, cause that wouldn't be very cool.
I'm pretty sure Pat and I just came up with a pretty rad idea for a Good Friday episode of Southpark. It would involve Cartman's mom shooting mini eggs out of her vagina like a machine gun every time she queefs. It could be called "Death by Chocolate." Yeah. Pat and I are totally copyrighting that shit.
Tomorrow night is Easter. I haven't even phoned my family yet to wish them a happy Easter. I have a feeling I'll forget tomorrow too. I guess we'll see. Since I have no family here I will be spending my Easter with friends. During the Olympics I met a girl in the bathroom at the bar and we made friends somehow, and actually continue to talk hah. Weird right? So, she invited me to have dinner with her and some friends out in Tsawwassen and play some games. Originally I was going to go, but then Jamie called me up and asked if I wanted to do Easter dinner at the Cambie. Pretty sure that's more awesome, so Cambie it is.
It's been a pretty casual weekend so far but I have had more fun than I've had in awhile, (outside of the Olympics of course.) Well, I'm also technically combining tomorrows potential awesomeness with the last couple of days of awesomeness so I'm foreshadowing the "I've had more fun than I've had in awhile" thing.
Today I did my first perm on a real person. It turned out great actually and wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be. That's about all that's new on that front.
I'm exhausted though and have some sleeping to attend to, so I think I'll go do that now.
Happy Easter everyone!
1 comment:
HAHA ahh Pat. I miss you Jewish friend.
Yeah sadly it somewhat does Mike, I will admit. I like to more so say "edgy" though haha, it sounds less douchey.
Post a Comment