Awe you guys are rad. Thanks Phx, you're my biggest fan hahaha.
Anonymous - Yeah I'm finally growing balls. I'm starting to care less about who sees/hears me singing. I figure fuck it, people can judge away. There's always going to be someone that will.
8 comments:
SUCK!? Yeah right. That totally gave me goosebumps. I think you have a beautiful voice.
Nothing sucky about that!
you have an amazing voice!!
i like how you posted video of you this time,, if i recall the last time you posted you singing,, you were a bit shy and just put up audio.
such an amazing and unique voice. work it. you are special.
Awe you guys are rad. Thanks Phx, you're my biggest fan hahaha.
Anonymous - Yeah I'm finally growing balls. I'm starting to care less about who sees/hears me singing. I figure fuck it, people can judge away. There's always going to be someone that will.
Thanks Krista's! You girls are too sweet :)
Honestly, you're pretty damn good at singing... if you ever need a bass line I'd me bore than happy to help.
Guitar wise, you gotta embrace the screw ups sometimes!! It's led to many songs being better than originally written.
You're going to start to annoy me if you keep apologizing for your "sucky" singing.
Face it...you're good!
I'm holding you to the bass line now Mike! haha that would be a rad collaboration.
haha Awe Alicia <3
Post a Comment