I FINALLY figured out what my theme should be for my final grad presentation.
I feel so inspired now! I've already started thinking about all of the things I could do with this and I have some really fantastic ideas so far! I think it's going to turn out so perfectly. I honestly don't even know how I came up with this idea either. I was sitting here on google actually trying to google "theme ideas" when I came across a song for the 80's - "I wear my sunglasses at night" and then I started browsing 80's music to see if I might be inspired by a song.
Sadly I was not. Then out of nowhere I was like OH MY GOD I'VE GOT IT.
Now, I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag because well, I want to keep it somewhat secretive. There will be a few who are going to be in the know of course because how could I not share with those few special people?! but aside from them I would like to keep it hush hush. I just hope that no one else has the same idea but I really doubt that anyone does.
So fricking excited. Now that I have my theme I can finally start thinking about the hair aspect and what I want to do with it and what colours, as well as makeup and dress. AHH so fricking exciting! The best part about this theme is that it's incredibly broad, but no matter what I do everything will be cohesive.
I've got some work experience being set up currently as well. I'm going to do some work experience at Avant Garde hair with Jon Paul Holt which will be AMAZING and I am so excited about it.
Ahhh so now I'm going to look for some songs to go with my theme and then go to bed! I'm just waiting for my sheets to dry woohoo!
Also... I really want to see this movie. It looks friggen hilarious. Cheesier than shit, but hilarious.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great now I wanna know!
That is one of my favourite songs EVER, "i wear my sunglasses at night".... brilliant!
Well it has nothing to do with the song! That's the thing haha I'm not using that song, I just couldn't NOT mention that song because it's a great song.
I left something for you at my blog! :)
Post a Comment